https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Lemina

Started by ChesterTheTabby, March 05, 2021, 02:18:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChesterTheTabby

Quote from: WolverineFFC on March 06, 2021, 01:36:06 PM
Quote from: Jamie88 on March 05, 2021, 12:30:21 PM
I am certainly in a minority but I'm not seeing what most people seem to be seeing. He looks an average PL footballer to me and I never really see him contributing much to influence a game.

An average PL player makes him one of the top half dozen players on the team then right?

He would be a bargain at the 6 million or so his option is reportedly set at. That being said, the club desperately need a midfielder who can contribute some goals which he does not appear to be capable of.

He's either incapable, or doesn't have confidence in himself. I mean FFS he literally can't be worse than RLC.
Someone once asked me, "Why Fulham?".
My response, "Well, lad, you just haven't seen the light yet"

WolverineFFC

Quote from: ChesterTheTabby on March 06, 2021, 02:29:07 PM
I am certainly in a minority but I'm not seeing what most people seem to be seeing. He looks an average PL footballer to me and I never really see him contributing much to influence a game.

An average PL player makes him one of the top half dozen players on the team then right?

He would be a bargain at the 6 million or so his option is reportedly set at. That being said, the club desperately need a midfielder who can contribute some goals which he does not appear to be capable of.

He's either incapable, or doesn't have confidence in himself. I mean FFS he literally can't be worse than RLC.

Most people are confident when it comes to things they are good at. When I see RLC or Lemina lean back and fire shots into the stands I am not sure confidence is the issue. They would each benefit from another natural goal scorer or two in the team. That would mean dropping one or the other to get them in the team though. Fortunately for both of them, I just don't see that guy on the roster at the moment to take one of their places.

Black, White and Fred

Quote from: WolverineFFC on March 06, 2021, 03:52:56 PM

Most people are confident when it comes to things they are good at. When I see RLC or Lemina lean back and fire shots into the stands I am not sure confidence is the issue. They would each benefit from another natural goal scorer or two in the team. That would mean dropping one or the other to get them in the team though. Fortunately for both of them, I just don't see that guy on the roster at the moment to take one of their places.
enough to make you long for TC's left peg  :005:
'A casual stroll through the lunatic asylum shows that faith does not prove anything.'

Friedrich Nietzsche

3rd Gen Fulham Fan since 1996

WolverineFFC

Quote from: WolverineFFC on March 06, 2021, 03:52:56 PM

Thank you for proving me wrong Mario.

Dunstable Fulham

I did say he was a class act ! Got the composed in front of goal bit wrong thankfully!

love4ffc

I'll take Lemina over RLC any day. 
Anyone can blend into the crowd.  How will you standout when it counts?

LittleErn

Quote from: FFC1987 on March 05, 2021, 09:37:18 AM
Yep, love him but he's not a goalscorer.

Aahhhh......

Southcoastffc

😄😄😄😄
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

Andyb

Aged so well 🤣🤣

davew

Quote from: love4ffc on March 07, 2021, 02:51:42 PM
I'll take Lemina over RLC any day. 
+1, except he isn't that consistent, if we win after his goal today he can have the rest of the week off.
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

Woolly Mammoth

Get in there Fulham
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

FFC1987

Quote from: Andyb on March 07, 2021, 02:53:19 PM

Aged so well 🤣🤣

He's scored 1 in 20! I bloody love Mario, defended him to the teeth when we signed him against a few posters writing him off before kicking a ball. I stand by my comment though. That finish isn't the norm for him but he's such a joy to watch in that middle with Reed. The real comment that hasn't aged well, was when Lemina and Reed started together and I said its one of the other, it'll never work with both......Boy was I wrong.