watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

All away wins today in the EPL

Started by Fulham 442, March 06, 2021, 10:15:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

filham

Parker is of course right to concentrate full on our results and not to worry about the results of those around usand lets hpe we can somehow pull a point away from Liverpool tomorrow.
However we are adrift in the relegation zone and we now need others to slip up from time to time.
We needed an Arsenal win earlier, that draw was a disappointment. We now need Leicester to give Brighton a good hiding tonight.

FFC In Oz

Quote from: filham on March 06, 2021, 04:20:52 PM
Parker is of course right to concentrate full on our results and not to worry about the results of those around usand lets hpe we can somehow pull a point away from Liverpool tomorrow.
However we are adrift in the relegation zone and we now need others to slip up from time to time.
We needed an Arsenal win earlier, that draw was a disappointment. We now need Leicester to give Brighton a good hiding tonight.

Given Arsenal's inability to put Burnley away and the fact Southampton seem to have played themselves back in to form, it's almost a foregone conclusion that Brighton will beat Leicester.

I'll say Brighton 2-1

alfie

Quote from: FFC1987 on March 06, 2021, 02:12:20 PM
Refereeing has really gone to the dogs hasn't it. That he gives a penalty and sending off....and VaR saves them again. Disgraceful to the game this.
I was never a red card or penalty, the ball clearly hit his shoulder, the other penalty call was 100% handball, even if Peter Walton says an outstretched arm is in a natural position.
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

FFC1987

Quote from: alfie on March 06, 2021, 04:49:16 PM
Quote from: FFC1987 on March 06, 2021, 02:12:20 PM
Refereeing has really gone to the dogs hasn't it. That he gives a penalty and sending off....and VaR saves them again. Disgraceful to the game this.
I was never a red card or penalty, the ball clearly hit his shoulder, the other penalty call was 100% handball, even if Peter Walton says an outstretched arm is in a natural position.

Yep I agreed with it. My point was, they got it wrong on both occasions. Firstly not giving the pen, then sending off someone and giving a pen that wasnt. It was also cleared up in a comment after. Read it all.

WolverineFFC

Quote from: JoelH5 on March 06, 2021, 04:12:00 PM
Quote from: WolverineFFC on March 06, 2021, 04:08:41 PM
Quote from: Statto on March 06, 2021, 11:48:21 AM
No!!! Home win for Sheffield United please!

Don't think we'll catch Wolves in a million years but you never know, and they're closer to us than Villa, so home win in that fixture too please if I'm being picky

I'd like Arsenal, Wolves, Villa, Southampton, and Leeds to all be comfortably mid table when they play us. Could be 10 - 12 points available if their motivations are low. Really believe if the club can get to 38 points, we will stay up.

If we get to 38 we are almost certainly up

Agreed. Just looking at what the club need to do versus what others "might" do. Hopeful as little as 34 points will do the job considering Newcastle's form. Can't count on the poor performance of others to keep the club up though.

Blawarmy

No penalty. Yeah right. They're desperate to send us down!

Denver Fulham

Quote from: filham on March 06, 2021, 04:20:52 PM

We're not playing Liverpool tomorrow. We're playing "Liverpool." They have been terrible, have lost five straight at home, and are going to be playing CBs they recently found by the Mersey River. Our mentality needs to be three points tomorrow, not one. We should have beaten them the first time when they weren't in horrid form.

Fulham 442

All going Pete Tong atm, Brighton currently 1 up...

St Eve

JoelH5

I was there, standing in the Putney end

Jules

Wingnut

Brighton are cursed. Look far too good to go down. They do so many things so well, but they keep losing games.
Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

lomotd

Quote from: Wingnut on March 06, 2021, 09:47:43 PM
Brighton are cursed. Look far too good to go down. They do so many things so well, but they keep losing games.

Sounds like us!

Southcoastffc

Quote from: Wingnut on March 06, 2021, 09:47:43 PM
Delete "Brighton " and replace with......?
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

Slaphead in Qatar

Well done Leicester - now need Newcastle to lose tomorrow.

ChesterTheTabby

Quote from: Blawarmy on March 06, 2021, 05:14:49 PM

It's scandalous, really.
Someone once asked me, "Why Fulham?".
My response, "Well, lad, you just haven't seen the light yet"

SP

Quote from: Slaphead in Qatar on March 06, 2021, 09:59:12 PM
Well done Leicester - now need Newcastle to lose tomorrow.

Although Newcastle have key absences, they've had a nice rest, a big advantage.

JoelH5

Just watched the Brighton Leicester post match interviews. The Brighton players look completely deflated after that!
I was there, standing in the Putney end

Blawarmy

Quote from: ChesterTheTabby on March 06, 2021, 10:00:52 PM
Quote from: Blawarmy on March 06, 2021, 05:14:49 PM

It's scandalous, really.
Disgraceful! Thanks Kevin Friend of Burnley.