watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Burnley's Hand Ball

Started by Enfield, March 06, 2021, 06:25:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Enfield

Two clear hand balls in the penalty area by Burnley defender with arm outstretched, obvious to the whole watching world  but ignored by the ref and VAR !

Its really now time for a legal challenge for the bias being applied to the FFC.
A pen for Arsenal probably would mean that Burnley would remain on 29 points, but the establishment can't allow that to happen.

Blawarmy

We're being stitched up. I'm amazed how quiet Tony has been

RaySmith

Can't believe that the second wasn't even reviewed - a clear as day pen.

Something very wrong going on here.

If the refs, and  those who run VAR, aren't biased, then their incompetence is incredible.

Tempest

Quote from: RaySmith on March 06, 2021, 06:44:15 PM

If the refs, and  those who run VAR, aren't biased, then their incompetence is incredible.
FIFA and UEFA have been found to be acting inappropriately, I'm astounded people feel the English game is clean, if it's rotten at the top it's sure as hell not perfect further down.

But no, the English game is purer than pure.

It isn't just us, look at Sheffield United v Villa last season, you used to be able to forgive mistakes but now with VAR the right decision is now expected every time.

I think this actually increases the chances of wrongdoing by the officials as clearly there is no penalty for them, no risk, they are answerable to no one.

If it wasn't for Fulham, I'd have stopped watching football a long time ago.

Sent from my SM-N976B using Tapatalk

Live in Falmouth!

H4usuallysitting

Cambridge Pete

In response Malfeasance is difficult to prove, incompetence is clear to see. Added to that legal proceedings take time and money and without sufficient evidence are a financial risk. I fear what happened at Burnley was unconscious as the rules have been changed and referees have already adopted the change. Hopefully we can get a result this afternoon and push on. COYW

Slaphead in Qatar

Why would Burnley be favoured more than Fulham if there is corruption. They are not a big club.

I agree it was a pen though.

alfie

Quote from: RaySmith on March 06, 2021, 06:44:15 PM

I think it was reviewed, I'm sure I heard commentator say review complete no penalty.
I believe decision is relayed to the commentators as well as the ref.
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't