Villa
0-0
Wolves
Brighton
1-2
Leicester

WhiteJC

Trent vs. Lookman, "unlucky" but beatable Liverpool – The view from Fulham

Fulham have enjoyed a resurgence in their battle against relegation and supporters believe a positive result could be on the cards at Anfield this weekend.

Liverpool lost 1-0 at home to Chelsea on Thursday night, making it a staggering five home defeats in a row in the Premier League.

Next up for Jurgen Klopp's champions is the visit of Fulham on Sunday afternoon, in a game the Reds simply have to win.

The Cottagers looked doomed earlier in the season, but an upturn in fortunes now sees them within touching distance of escaping the relegation zone.

Indeed, Scott Parker's side actually have more than double points in the last six games than Liverpool.

With kickoff fast approaching, we spoke to Fulham Focus (@Fulham_Focus) to discuss the Cottagers' improved form, Liverpool's woes and how Sunday's clash could pan out.

It's been an eventful season for Fulham – how would you assess it so far?

It's been an interesting season for us – probably better than most Fulham fans thought it would be, even though we're 18th.

The start of the season was woeful and you couldn't help but think it was going to be a really long season. Losing seven out of our first 11 games wounded us massively and is probably the reason we are where we are.

I think we would be higher up in the Premier League if we had been playing like we have since then for the whole campaign.

It's definitely been a slog and it will be all the way until the end.

What do you put the Cottagers' recent upturn in fortunes down to?

Having a solid defence was going to be key for us if we were to have any chance of staying up.

Getting in loan players can be risky as you're not sure about their desire and passion for the club, but the ones we've signed have been fantastic.

Alphonse Areola is one of the best goalkeepers I've seen in a Fulham shirt and his experience has been huge for us this season.

Having a loan player as captain was always going to be a gamble, but Joachim Andersen has turned out to be a brilliant captain, a solid defender and a great loan signing.

If you asked every Fulham fan, 99.9 percent of them would love it if he stayed. He's been solid at the back, his range of passing is magnificent and his partnership with Tosin Adarabioyo has really changed our season and given us a fighting chance.

Our attack is still not potent enough and we probably should have more points, but our lack of firepower up front has let us down and cost us.

Our defence is certainly helping our chances of staying up.

Are you backing them to beat the drop now?

It's so tricky to call at the moment. We're constantly relying on those around us to drop points and it makes it harder when some of them have to play each other.

I definitely think we're good enough to beat the drop, though, and I've seen a lot of fans from other clubs back us to stay up as well.

We face Newcastle on the final day which could be huge if we're neck-and-neck all the way until the end.

I would obviously love it if we could pick up a few wins before then and try and get out of and away from the bottom three, but every game is tough and anyone can beat anyone in this league.

We're going to keep going right until the very end.

Who have been Fulham's three best players so far this season?

Areola – As I mentioned earlier, the goalkeeper has kept us in numerous games this season, making some unbelievable saves.

He spent last season on loan at Real Madrid and he's a World Cup winner. He pulls off saves you can't believe and hasn't made many mistakes this season.

Andersen – Another player who's been key to our upturn in form. His range of passing is fantastic and his leadership is probably something we've lacked in recent seasons.

He is extremely composed on the ball and his experience playing for a side like Lyon has been huge for us.

Andre-Frank Anguissa – He came back from a loan spell at Villarreal and looked a completely different player to the one who played for us in the 18/19 season.

He looks much more confident, is able to skip past defenders with ease and take the ball past someone like they're not there.

We will struggle to keep hold of him next season, regardless of our league status.

Any who have been particularly poor?

Recently, those who have been in the team have all performed well, in my opinion.

A lot of Fulham fans seem to have it in for Ruben Loftus-Cheek and I'm not sure if it's because their expectations are ridiculously high for someone whose career has been riddled with injury.

He has actually played well, especially in the last few weeks, so I don't think the criticism is justified.

Aleksandar Mitrovic will always be a hero in fans' eyes, but this season hasn't been good enough and I'm sure even he could tell you that. He has only scored two goals and they were in the second game of the season.

He has been on the bench quite a lot and has had a few injuries, along with a huge loss of confidence when missing penalties for us and Serbia.

I think he will rediscover his best form soon and he will hopefully be with us next season, wherever we are.

Switching our attention to Liverpool, why do you think they have struggled this season?

It's no secret that Liverpool have struggled with injuries and obviously losing Virgil van Dijk was a massive setback for you.

I think the Reds' confidence took a huge hit from it, too, and it can be difficult to recover from that.

I also think expectations were maybe too high because you ran away with it last season, and maybe you were expected to do the same again this time around.

Having no fans is having an impact, but I think that's probably the case for some other teams struggling as well.

Do you think they will bounce back and be title contenders next year?

You will always be title contenders with a squad like the one you've got now.

Everyone relies on a bit of luck and Liverpool are no different. You've been unlucky this season, but with a fully fit squad, you will always be in the mix.

With Man City performing as they are currently, it will make for an interesting title race next season, that's for sure.

Looking ahead to Sunday's game, who do you fear most for the Reds?

I always fear Mo Salah whenever we come up against Liverpool.

He didn't do too much in the reverse fixture, luckily for us, but Fulham fans know how dangerous he can be and his speed has caught out many teams in the past.

He has undeniable quality and it's up to us to stop that on Sunday.

Where do you see the key battles taking place?

Personally, I think Ademola Lookman and Trent Alexander-Arnold will have an interesting battle down the wing.

Both have decent pace on them, as well as brilliant quality going forward.

There's no doubt Trent will want to get forward and get balls into the box, so it will be up to Lookman to muck in defensively and help stop the Liverpool right-back.

We know the Reds have been somewhat weaker at centre-back, so it's up to our striker, whether that's Josh Maja or Mitrovic, to try and take advantage of the lack of confidence shown in recent weeks.

Yes, there was a win and a clean sheet at Sheffield United last Sunday, but there's definitely weaknesses for us to exploit.

Finally, hit us with your prediction...

We're in a tough run of fixtures at the moment and we need to pick up points no matter who we're playing. We seem to play differently against the bigger clubs, though, as we adopt a nothing-to-lose attitude.

Liverpool are beatable – we could've won in the reverse fixture at Craven Cottage – so I'm going to go with a 1-1 draw.

The Reds' confidence is still low, although admittedly not as low as it was before the Sheffield United game.

https://www.thisisanfield.com/2021/03/trent-vs-lookman-unlucky-but-beatable-liverpool-the-view-from-fulham/

WhiteJC

Matthew Briggs discusses journey from Prem's youngest player to non-league

In 2007, Matthew Briggs became the Premier League's youngest ever player for Fulham. By 2010 he was being linked with Manchester United and Bayern Munich. A decade later, his journey hasn't gone quite as expected.

Among the many different factors that shape a career in the professional game, the importance of getting the right break at the right time is often overlooked. For Briggs, once the youngest player in Premier League history, the timing has never been quite right.

At first, it was a case of too much, too soon. Then too little for too long.
ADVERTISING

After making his debut at 16, Briggs left Fulham seven years later with just 49 first-team appearances to his name. Lack of experience was a common refrain from potential employers as he proceeded to drift down the divisions.

Briggs is now 29 and onto the 14th club of his career with Danish outfit Vejle, but he's determined to make up for lost time and missed opportunities. He faced issues off the field that made life difficult and meant that he wasn't able to focus properly on football for a while. Tired of feeling misunderstood, he wants to show the world what he's capable of and get back to playing at the highest level possible.

"Where people don't know the ins and outs, they only see what they see," Briggs says. "They don't know what's going on in somebody else's life.

"I think the reputation I was given was that I wasn't committed and probably didn't take things seriously or wasn't bothered, which is not the case at all. I was obviously going through some stuff, as any human being can do.

"I was talking to my agent recently and he wants me to go full circle, to get as close as I can back to where I used to play. Obviously, he knows the pedigree I have, and he believes in me. I want to get back into the League where I can play week in, week out, and just impress."

First impressions
From early on, Briggs seemed destined for success. Taller, quicker, stronger and more confident than his peers, he was always playing above his age-group and was picked for Fulham's reserves at just 14. A couple of years later, with Chelsea, Arsenal and West Ham United circling, he was weighing up where to sign for his scholarship.

It was in this uncertain context that Briggs was awarded his debut on the final day of the 2006-07 season. A win over Liverpool a week earlier had safeguarded Fulham's Premier League status for another year, and they headed to Middlesbrough with little to play for. Although there wasn't much riding on the match, it was a huge occasion for their young prospect.

"I remember travelling and when I got into the dressing room, I saw my shirt with my name on the back. It was very, very exciting for me. I remember sitting there and thinking, 'Wow, I'm really here and involved.'

"Previously there'd been a couple of times where they'd taken me on away journeys, but to actually be involved and in the squad was just an unbelievable feeling."

Briggs was full of nerves and excitement as he waited on the bench. Thirteen minutes from the end, with Fulham trailing 3-1, his moment arrived. Replacing Moritz Volz, he became the Premier League's youngest player at just 16 years and 65 days old.

"My friends and family were extremely proud of me," Briggs says. "My mum was there. I remember looking up at her after the game and she was crying because she was so proud, clapping me off the pitch.

"I remember going to school the day after and everything just felt different. People were looking at me like, 'Wow!'

"I had friends coming up to me asking for my autograph and I didn't really know how to deal with the situation. It felt weird for me because they're my friends who I see every day. Dealing with the transition from that was kind of odd for me, but it was enjoyable at the same time to know what I'd accomplished."

Briggs committed to Fulham and was confident of being part of Lawrie Sanchez's squad going into the next season, but he returned to a spot in the youth team instead. It was three years before his next first-team appearance, a testing period during which he questioned the club's motives in giving him his debut at such a young age.

"That affected me massively and that's when the pressures of actually having that title started to weigh heavy on my shoulders. You start thinking, 'I've made my debut, everyone's probably wondering why I'm not playing.' That started putting doubts into my head, thinking, 'Am I not good enough?'

"When I look back and see players I played with who are now playing regularly in the Premier League, there are parts of me that maybe wish I was integrated more slowly and given the chance to go out on loan as much as the other players did. At the time Fulham were very reluctant to let me go out on loan to get the experience I needed, which was quite frustrating for me."

'I maybe felt entitled'
Looking back, Briggs harbours some regrets about the way his development was handled but also acknowledges that he made mistakes too. As a teenager with newfound wealth and status, he was drawn into the stereotypical footballer's lifestyle.

"I maybe felt entitled. Obviously when you start earning a lot of money at such a young age, seeing the people around me with nice cars, you feel like you have to live up to that expectation and do the same thing. Partying, and stuff like that. I kind of went a bit excessive on it. I kind of lost my focus a little bit."

Even though opportunities were limited at club level, Briggs continued to be an important member of the England youth set-up. He was part of the team that reached the final of the European Under-19 Championship in 2009, alongside Kyle Walker, Kieran Trippier, Andros Townsend and Danny Welbeck.

A year later, there was interest from Manchester United and Bayern Munich in his services, but Fulham were reluctant to sell another young defender having recently lost Chris Smalling. Their £10million asking price was never met and Briggs stayed at Craven Cottage.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISING

There were more appearances under Martin Jol, especially in the Europa League. At the start of the 2013-14 season, Briggs was keen to impress and tried to play through the pain of a groin injury, resulting in the need for surgery.

He was out of action for several months. By the time he returned, Felix Magath was in charge, Fulham were heading for relegation and the offer of a new contract had disappeared. Briggs and several others were let go.

"It was heartbreaking," he says. "At the time I was actually the longest-serving player in the first team, even though I was still quite young. I'd always been there. All these players would come and go, and I would always be the one that would remain.

"I'd been there for most of my life, basically. To go from thinking I'd got a three-year extension to all of a sudden getting released was hard to take."

Finding another club was harder than Briggs had imagined. Managers were looking for experience that he didn't have and were reluctant to sign him on the back of a season plagued by injury. He eventually joined Millwall, before going on loan to Colchester United.

He played regularly for the U's, signing permanently in the summer of 2015, but injuries and personal problems affected the end of his spell there and his subsequent move to Chesterfield. Football simply couldn't be his priority.

"My missus was pregnant. There were complications and then my son was born three months premature. Dealing with that was difficult. I was having to miss training sessions and had that constant worry.

"I remember playing a game one time and giving the physio my phone in case there was an emergency. I wasn't fully able to just focus on playing football. My mind was kind of elsewhere."

By 2018, Briggs was drained, but at least his partner and son were doing well. Unfortunately, his career had suffered, and his confidence was low. He admits to losing his love for the game until he started playing for fun at eighth-tier Maldon & Tiptree.

Briggs instantly stood out at that level and felt valued by his manager and team-mates. His good form culminated in a call-up to the Guyana squad for last summer's Gold Cup, where he played against the USA, Panama and Trinidad & Tobago.

"That was a good experience. It had been so long since I'd played that sort of calibre of game, at that high level. It felt good to be back doing that in big stadiums. It felt like home. It felt like what I'm used to, what I'd been wanting to do for so long and hadn't been able to."

Broken promises
Back in the public eye, and with his hunger for football restored, there were offers from several clubs. Keen for a fresh start, Briggs joined HB Koge of the Danish First Division. It started so well, with decent results and assured performances, before broken promises brought his stay to a premature end.

"The reason I had to leave there was because we had agreed that after the winter break they would organise for me and my family to come back together. We needed accommodation and for my kids to be set up at school but, in the end, they didn't uphold the agreement. It just fell through and I ended up having to leave."

It took until March for Briggs to be released from his contract, meaning that he could no longer sign for a Football League club. He then joined Dartford to keep himself busy until the end of the season, which ended up being cancelled shortly after his debut as the coronavirus pandemic descended.

Briggs is aware of how his story is viewed – the 16-year-old footballer who had the world at his feet and somehow lost his way – but the reality is much more complex than that. It certainly hasn't been a smooth ride.

His long-standing record was eventually broken by another Fulham prospect, Harvey Elliott, who subsequently joined Liverpool. As Briggs can testify, there are many pitfalls for talented young players to navigate in order to reach their true potential.

"It was a bittersweet moment," says the defender, reflecting on Elliott's debut. "Having a title for 12 years, it's always going to be sad to see it go. You want to hold onto it as long as possible.

"At the same time, having it be broken kind of lifted the pressure and expectation off my shoulders. It feels like a weight has been lifted. That pressure is no longer there so I can just enjoy my football again."

With that freedom, Briggs hopes to thrive. He started out at the very top and still dreams of returning there one day. "I've constantly got this thing where I've got a point to prove. It's time to prove it now, and time for people to see."

https://www.planetfootball.com/in-depth/matthew-briggs-discusses-journey-from-prems-youngest-player-to-non-league/

WhiteJC

Cairney suffers injury setback

Tom Cairney has suffered another setback in his bid to return from a troublesome knee injury and play a part in Fulham's fight for Premier League survival.

The Fulham skipper had returned to training after successful laser surgery on his knee but head coach Scott Parker revealed that the Scottish international had to be withdrawn from Motspur Park sessions earlier this week. The 30 year-old, who hasn't featured since Fulham drew 1-1 at Newcastle before Christmas, has started a new training programme after the recent hiccup in his recovery but Parker told his pre-match press conference that his playmaker's fitness will need to be carefully monitored.

"He had a bit of a setback last week, albeit a minor one. He had a little bit of time off. He's now back with us. But again, it's part training and modified training. We're going to have manage it a little bit now and we're hoping we can get past this sticky point and see where we are."

Cairney's current problem is in a different knee to the one that he injured badly during Fulham's 2017/2018 promotion session but with his history of knee complaints the club are keen not to take any risks with his return. The former Blackburn midfielder has made just eleven appearances this season, scoring a single goal.

https://hammyend.com/index.php/2021/03/cairney-suffers-injury-setback/

WhiteJC

Liverpool Matchday Preview

Liverpool v Fulham | Sunday 7th March 2021 | 2pm | Anfield | #LIVFUL

The opposition

Liverpool created some unwanted history on Thursday night, as the defeat by Chelsea marked five consecutive home losses for the first time in their history. They also became the first English top-flight champions to have ever lost that many home games in a row.
    Despite beginning the season as one of the title favourites, the Reds now face a battle to even finish in the top four. They currently sit four points off the pace, and have played a game more than Champions League rivals Tottenham Hotspur, Everton and West Ham United.
    That said, they have done the double over two of those sides this season – Spurs and West Ham – and have also registered a number of excellent results which were more in-keeping with the form shown in their title winning campaign, notably a 7-0 triumph at Crystal Palace.

Liverpool team news

Ozan Kabak could miss Sunday's game after picking up a knock against Chelsea, but his absence may be offset by a return to fitness of fellow centre-backs Nathaniel Phillips and Ben Davies. Diogo Jota is also in contention after coming off the bench on Thursday, his first appearance in three months. Liverpool's long-term absentees include Virgil van Dijk, Jordan Henderson, Joel Matip and Joe Gomez.

Fulham team news

There are no new injury concerns for the Whites, meaning Marek Rodák and Tom Cairney will likely be our only absentees at Anfield.

Coverage

The match will be broadcast live on Sky Sports, while commentary from Gentleman Jim and Jamie Reid is available for FFCtv subscribers.

Player insight

Mario Lemina is not reading too much into Liverpool's recent run of form.

The Reds have lost their previous five home Premier League games, but Lemina is concentrating more on what Fulham do.

"Liverpool is Liverpool," he said. "I don't really care about what's happening in Liverpool, I just care about what we are doing. At the moment, we deserve to be better than where we are.

"We have to take this game like we did the Tottenham one. We have to play our game, we have to make them feel uncomfortable, play our game and see what's going to happen. I hope a better result is coming.

"We're looking to win it, 100 per cent. We need points to stay in this league. We know we have the quality to stay here, and I hope luck's going to come on our side."

Form

Liverpool: LWLWL

Fulham: WDWDL

Pre-match quotes

"You're playing against a team who are obviously, at this moment in time, in a bit of a tricky spell. That's clear to see, but we need to be very, very wary of that."

Scott Parker
Fulham Head Coach

"The way Fulham are playing is exceptional in this league. It is a good sign for English managers, the way Scott Parker is doing."

Jurgen Klopp
Liverpool Manager

https://www.fulhamfc.com/news/2021/march/Liverpool-Matchday-Preview/

WhiteJC

Parker explains thinking behind rotating wing-backs

Scott Parker has revealed why he left Kenny Tete out of the starting line-up beaten by Tottenham.

The head coach has explained his thinking behind a rotation policy for all of his wing-backs – that includes Antonee Robinson, Ola Aina and Joe Bryan.

Although centre-backs Tosin and Joachim Andersen have been constants over the last four games, the other four have been in and out of the starting line-up.

Parker insists changes made has nothing to do with fitness – or lack of it.

He said: "It's about different ways of trying to assert ourselves on games, and how best to nullify the threat of the opposition we're playing.

"It's also about giving us a real threat moving forward. I think we're very flexible in changing from out of possession and into possession. We're a very positional -based team.

"For every decision as a manager you make tactically, you gets some right, you get some wrong. You have to recognise and change quickly.

"Horses for courses? Yes, every way we go about a game tactically is solely for those reasons. It's nothing to do with physical side, it's about how to set up if we're going forward."

https://www.westlondonsport.com/fulham/parker-explains-thinking-behind-rotating-wing-backs

WhiteJC

Player reveals he will hold future talks with Fulham in summer – Will then decide 'what's best' for him

Fulham manager Scott Parker didn't include Stefan Johansen in his plans for this season.

The midfielder was unhappy with his situation at Craven Cottage and it forced him to join Queens Park Rangers on a loan deal in January.

His temporary stay with the Championship side is only until the end of the season and QPR don't retain any option to sign him on a permanent deal.

Last month, the Norway international opened up about feeling helpless with the Cottagers and also detailed it's been tough for him in the first half of this season.

A move to QPR has helped the 30-year-old feature regularly and he's started in seven league matches for them.

Johansen has less than 18 months left on his Fulham contract, but he is unsure of what's in store for him beyond this campaign.

"You want to have security in everyday life in terms of the family situation and things like that," he told Norway's TV2.

"I have one year left on my contract at Fulham and we'll have another round [of talks] this summer on what's best for me and the club. Then we'll see what happens. Now the focus is on playing football."

Johansen was in a similar situation in the first half of 2019, when Fulham, who were then in the Premier League, sent him out on loan to West Bromwich Albion.

He was given opportunities at Craven Cottage after Fulham were relegated to the Championship last season, but the player lost his place again, after Parker's side returned to the top flight.

http://sportwitness.co.uk/player-reveals-he-will-hold-future-talks-with-fulham-in-summer-will-then-decide-whats-best-for-him/

WhiteJC

Some Spurs fans urge club to sign Fulham man after the performance on Thursday

Some Tottenham fans on social media were left impressed with the performance of Joachim Anderson in the North Londoners' 1-0 win against Fulham on Thursday.

Anderson was rated very highly during his time at Sampdoria, with the Dane considered to be one of the best young defenders in Serie A at the time.

Tottenham were heavily linked with a move for the central defender back in 2018.

The 24-year-old was eventually signed by Lyon in 2019 but he has not had the impact he would have hoped for at the Ligue 1 club.

Anderson joined Fulham on a season-long loan deal last summer and he has established himself as a key player at the back for Scott Parker's side.

The centre-back came up against a formidable Spurs frontline of Harry Kane, Son Heung-min, Gareth Bale and Dele Alli on Thursday but looked dominant and in control.

Anderson also showed his ability on the ball by picking out Fulham's forwards and wingers with a number of accurate passes.

Some Spurs fans on social media believe that the on-loan Lyon star can be a potential replacement for Toby Alderweireld in the summer.

https://www.spurs-web.com/spurs-news/some-spurs-fans-urge-club-to-sign-fulham-man-after-the-performance-on-thursday/

WhiteJC

Jürgen Klopp could unleash bold Liverpool midfield combination for first time ever vs Fulham

Liverpool have had no consistent midfield trio this season, and yet another new combination could be seen against Fulham at Anfield.

When Liverpool line up against Fulham at Anfield tomorrow looking to end a dismal run of five consecutive home defeats, there's a possibility that they could do so with yet another new centre-back partnership, should Jürgen Klopp be inclined to give Ben Davies his debut in the likely absence of Ozan Kabak after the 20-year-old picked up a slight injury in Thursday night's defeat to Chelsea.

Should that scenario unfold, it would take Liverpool's tally up to 20 unique centre-back combinations for the season so far in all competitions. It's a frankly ludicrous number, and one which has been a hugely debilitating source of instability throughout the campaign, the collateral damage of which has spread throughout the side in various ways.

With so much focus on the absurdity of Liverpool's defensive situation, however, the extent to which the midfield has been continually chopped and changed has been somewhat overlooked. After 27 league games, Klopp has already used 14 different midfield combinations, with the most-used combination of Jordan Henderson, Gini Wijnaldum and Curtis Jones featuring just five times.

Whereas last season, Klopp was able to field at least one of Fabinho or Henderson in midfield in 35 league games, he has only done so 14 times so far this season, while neither one of them has started a single league game in midfield in 2021 thus far.

Regular rotation of the midfield isn't a bad thing per se, of course. Usually, it would suggest a high degree of tactical flexibility and strength in depth, as demonstrated by the fact Klopp fielded no fewer than 16 unique midfield combinations over the course of Liverpool's title-winning campaign.

This season, though, Klopp has been repeatedly forced to shuffle his midfield out of necessity, in part due to the likes of Thiago Alcântara, Naby Keita, Jordan Henderson and Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain all being unavailable for varying spells, and in part due to the injuries at centre-back which prompted him to drop Fabinho back to fill the void, and then likewise with Henderson, therefore ripping away two-thirds of his strongest midfield set-up.

As such, rather than tailoring the midfield selection with each specific opponent in mind, it has essentially been a case of picking whoever has been fit and available at any given point in time, hence why Wijnaldum has made more appearances (36) than any other player in the squad, with Jones the second most frequently used midfielder on 29 appearances in all competitions. It's not just the volume of change, but also the fact that the midfielders haven't had settled roles, because they've each had to move around to fill different positions which might not best suit their individual strengths (most notably Thiago, who has found himself tasked with a very different job to the one he was presumably brought in to do).

And whereas last season Klopp was able to tweak his midfield in front of a consistent defensive core, only using four centre-back combinations over the entire league campaign (Virgil van Dijk playing every minute and either partnered by Joe Gomez, Joel Matip or Dejan Lovren), this season he has been changing the midfield in front of a constantly shifting set of centre-back pairings, leading to a profoundly negative impact on the system as a whole. With so little continuity at centre-back and in midfield, partnerships haven't been given time to grow and flourish, and the full-backs and the front three – the only parts of the team which have been consistently available – have therefore felt the ripple effects too.

So, where can Liverpool go from here with time rapidly running out to turn their form around before any lingering hopes of a top four finish dissipate entirely? There's only so much Klopp can do at centre-back with the limited number of options he has at his disposal, which means we're likely to see any two from Fabinho, Kabak, Davies and Nat Phillips used together throughout the rest of the season.

There is an argument, though, to just commit to playing centre-backs at centre-back and moving Fabinho back into his favoured role, with the aim of putting out the best available midfield in as many games as possible between now and the end of May. Shifting Fabinho back into the anchor role won't instantaneously solve everything, of course, but it would bring several benefits; making Liverpool harder to play through, enabling Liverpool to pin teams back and sustain pressure higher up the pitch, providing a more natural defensive screen in front of the back line, and freeing Thiago to operate in more advanced areas.

Thiago has still only started one game in midfield all season with either Fabinho or Henderson (the Merseyside derby at Goodison Park in October), and he has spent a grand total of 14 minutes on the pitch alongside Keita, during the early stages of the first half of the 2-0 win against Chelsea at Stamford Bridge back in September.

With one eye on the Champions League last 16 second leg against RB Leipzig next week – for which Klopp will almost certainly want at least two of Wijnaldum, Thiago and Jones as fresh as possible – a viable solution for tomorrow's game against Fulham could therefore be a midfield trio of Fabinho, Keita and Thiago (or Jones). With Fabinho holding things together in the six, Thiago and Keita both offer a great deal of guile, precision and penetration with their exceptional dribbling and passing ability against a Fulham side who are likely to follow the standard low block blueprint when defending. In a game like this, there's much less need for the safety-first approach of a player like Wijnaldum.

That would obviously entail some degree of risk by playing Davies and Phillips together at the back (presuming Kabak isn't ready), but at this point in the season Liverpool might as well try something bold and different, because what they've been doing for the past couple of months hasn't exactly worked out. With midfielders plugging the gaps at centre-back, they've weakened two positions to solve one problem, and been trundling along at a nailed-on relegation pace for far too long.

This weekend feels like an ideal opportunity to alter their approach and prioritise strengthening the midfield with one of the best holding midfielders around. They've got little left to lose at this point, and a huge amount to gain if they get it right.

https://www.liverpool.com/liverpool-fc-news/features/liverpool-midfield-jurgen-klopp-fulham-19981084

WhiteJC

Early Reds team news suggests senior star is set to miss out v Fulham

Neco Williams could make his return to the Liverpool first team this weekend as the Reds welcome Fulham to Anfield on Sunday afternoon in the Premier League.

The current top-flight champions have got themselves an unwanted record of five defeats straight at home in the Premier League and that needs to change against Scott Parker's Fulham team.

However, with Red Bull Leipzig on the horizon next week in the second leg of the Champions League, Jurgen Klopp might make a few changes to his starting XI.

According to the Liverpool Echo, Trent Alexander-Arnold could be among those to come out of the team that faced Chelsea in a bid to rest him for the Leipzig match with young full-back Williams in line to replace him in the side.

ANFIELD WATCH VERDICT

Alexander-Arnold, like many of the Reds first-team players this season, has had it tough at times but with the Champions League coming up he is bound to be involved even so in that game.

It might make sense, then, to rest him against Fulham and the hope just needs to be Klopp gets the changes right and a win can still be earned tomorrow afternoon as well as in the week.

Liverpool can't bank on winning the Champions League to qualify for it next season and have to still go for the top four, too, so Klopp needs to strike the right balance with his team selection.

https://www.anfieldwatch.co.uk/early-reds-team-news-suggests-senior-star-is-set-to-miss-out-v-fulham/

WhiteJC

Anguissa heaps praise on Parker

Andre Frank Zambo Anguissa has heaped praise on Scott Parker – highlighting the belief that the Fulham boss supplies his side with as the Whites look to stay in the Premier League.

The Cameroonian international midfielder has shrugged off a poor first season at Craven Cottage and displayed the form that persuaded Fulham to make him their record signing as he became a fixture in Parker's side following his return from a successful loan spell with Villareal. In a wide-ranging interview with the Observer's Andy Brassell, the powerful midfielder discusses his late emergence into professional football, his African upbringing and the importance contributions all of hs managers have made to his striking progression.

Anguissa, the fifth most successive dribbler in the leading five European top leagues according to Opta, insists early on that individual statistics count for little when compared to team achievements:

"The statistics are flattering, but it's about the work you do for the team."

He speaks candidly about his decision to join Fulham after reaching the Europa League final with Marseille.

"I know a lot of people wondered why I was leaving Marseille. A huge club in France that played in Europe for a team that was playing to stay up in the Premier League. It's about going step by step. Some young players might go straight to Tottenham, Manchester United or wherever, they don't really know the league and they get burned."

He feels he gained a great deal from his loan spell in Spain and believes the contrast between the side that was relegated in 2018/2019 and Parker's current outfit is like night day.

"The team is much more solid than before. What we've done this season is not insignificant. We've had the confidence to play, to pass the ball, against good teams. Scott Parker knows how to make the players feel good, to feel confident. He always finds the words to get through to us. If he tells you it's possible, you believe it's possible."

https://hammyend.com/index.php/2021/03/anguissa-heaps-praise-on-parker/

WhiteJC

Adarabioyo eyes Anfield surprise

Tosin Adarabioyo says Fulham will head to defending champions Liverpool tomorrow lunchtime with no fear – and believes the Whites can take confidence from their draw earlier in the season.

The former Manchester City defender is keen to put the disappointment of Thursday's narrow defeat at the hands of Tottenham, courtesy of his unfortunate own goal, behind him and insists that Scott Parker's relegation battlers will take heart from their Craven Cottage draw before Christmas – when they came within eleven minutes of a surprise win.

"Liverpool are still the Premier League champions so you've got to respect that. We've got to go out there and put on a show and try to get a performance. I feel like we can take a lot of confidence from that game. We went out there and played our game, we had a lot of opportunities and the game could have gone either way really.

"We were winning 1-0 for quite a while in the game before the end so that can give us a lot of confidence to go to Anfield and try and get a good result. We know how offensive Liverpool are and what a great attack they have so it's just trying our best to nullify them."

Adarabioyo, who has made a confident start to life at Craven Cottage since making the move to Fulham in October, says he had no doubt about his ability to play in the Premier League and is relishing the opportunity to play regular first-team football.

"I had full belief. I know the qualities that I have and I know I'm able to perform in this league and I'm showing that now. learnt from some great players at Manchester City. They gave me a lot of tips that helped me push on to this day. West Brom was a more difficult loan spell but Blackburn was a great platform to show myself and show everybody else what I'm capable of. I gained some confidence and it helped me push on this season. I just knew I had to get out and play regular football and I knew this club was the right place to come to. I came to Fulham because the opportunity to work with the gaffer and his staff was a big positive."

https://hammyend.com/index.php/2021/03/adarabioyo-eyes-anfield-surprise/

WhiteJC

Scott Parker expects struggling Liverpool to make life tough for Fulham
The defending Premier League champions have lost their last five matches.

Scott Parker expects Fulham to face "one hell of a battle" at Anfield on Sunday, despite Liverpool's recent poor run of form at home.

The Reds' defeat to Chelsea on Thursday was their fifth in succession – the club's worst run in their history – and they have won just three league matches since being top of the Premier League at Christmas.

Fulham had been unbeaten in five league matches when they fell to a narrow 1-0 home defeat to Tottenham. The Cottagers appeared to have scored an equaliser but fell victim to the controversial accidental handball rule and it was ruled out.

And although Parker feels his side have a chance against Liverpool, he does not expect the hosts to make life easy for them.

"Liverpool is an opportunity for us, but Thursday night was an opportunity as well," he said.

"I believe that was a big opportunity in the way that we're playing and I believe we could have got something out of the game, and on reflection we should have got something out of the game.

"Of course we understand that Liverpool are in a little bit of an indifferent way, or indifferent form, but they're still an unbelievable team.

"When we go to Anfield it's going to be one hell of a battle and one hell of a tough afternoon, so I think that's how it will pan out."

In the last meeting between the two sides, Fulham welcomed back 2,000 fans for the first and only time this season and managed to secure a 1-1 draw against Jurgen Klopp's men.

Liverpool would have gone top of the table with a victory at Craven Cottage in December, and the Fulham boss said he could not see any signs of the problems which have plagued the Reds since then.

"No, not really. I didn't see that," Parker said.

"The dynamics of teams and where teams are, and a long season and an unprecedented season, I think we all recognise that as well, and certainly that had a big factor on Liverpool as well and the standards they set themselves.

"But certainly from the previous game we played against them, we played very well – very, very well – and caused them problems. But, in saying that, they still have big quality and they produced that on the day."

https://www.independent.ie/sport/soccer/scott-parker-expects-struggling-liverpool-to-make-life-tough-for-fulham-40167056.html

WhiteJC

Scott Parker says empty Anfield will give Fulham a 'lift' when Cottagers' loan rangers attempt to revive survival bid by becoming the latest side to inflict misery on Liverpool

Fulham will be huge underdogs when they visit Liverpool in the Premier League
    Boss Scott Parker is relieved that his side will not have the crowd on their backs
    The hosts are bidding to end an unprecedented run of five home losses in a row
    Parker has praised the Cottagers for using loan talent rather than over-spending

Fulham boss Scott Parker admits facing Liverpool at Anfield without fans is a big advantage for all travelling teams.

The defending Premier League champions have slumped to five consecutive home defeats and trail leaders Manchester City by 22 points.

Liverpool now lie four points outside the top four and rejuvenated Fulham travel to Anfield on Sunday in confident mood, with just one defeat in their last six matches.

Fulham visit Liverpool on Sunday looking for a result that seems less unlikely than it once was

Parker is aiming to revive his side's Premier League survival bid after their defeat to Tottenham

'I've played at Anfield and at times the whole place can feel like the ball can get sucked into the goal,' Parker explained.

'When the place is raw it's a tough place to go with what the atmosphere brings.

'I think at this point with a stadium like Anfield, the lift it can give them, it's certainly a plus for any team going into an empty stadium.'

Fulham's mini revival was halted in midweek by a controversial defeat to Tottenham, in which Parker was left to brutally pick apart handball laws and VAR.

Josh Maja, one of seven loanees in the squad for that match, saw his second-half strike contentiously ruled out to leave Fulham three points adrift of safety.

Parker has been hugely impressed with Fulham's recruitment and believes exploiting the loan system has given them a great chance of survival.

Liverpool are usually vociferously backed at a packed stadium but fans are still being kept out

'The club stated that the main aim was to try and stay in the division without over expenditure,' he added.

'In terms of the money we've spent and who we've brought in I think you can see that.

'We took the decision to bring in quality players on loan to try and keep us in the division and those loan players have done fantastically well.'

Parker acknowledges the loan system acts as a huge benefit in trying to bridge the gap to the division's top teams.

The reigning Premier League champions have lost five in a row at Anfield for the first time ever

'It gives a team a chance that finished fourth last year in the Championship, stepping into this division, the gap in finances is huge,' he continued.

'You're stepping into the big league where teams have obviously got those finances and have been around the league for some time.

'Certainly for a team like us your aim is to get into this division and the next biggest challenge is to stay in it.

'The loan system is one that gives you a chance of being competitive.'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-9334243/Scott-Parker-says-Anfield-Fulham-lift-bid-inflict-misery-Liverpool.html

WhiteJC

Fulham forced to learn lesson after ill-timed swipe at Liverpool over Roy Hodgson

Liverpool's rivalry with Fulham had a little extra spice added to it after claims published in the Cottagers official matchday programme back in March 2019

Liverpool will need no extra motivation when they face Fulham on Sunday in the Premier League.

Jurgen Klopp's men must win in order to claw back points on those above them, with the Reds currently sitting seventh in the top flight after another disappointing defeat against Chelsea on Thursday night.

With the Reds' next opponents languishing down in 18th in the table, a win over the Cottages would give them a huge boost in their fading hopes for a top four finish, while it would also keep the buoyancy going as the second-leg against RB Leipzig in the Champions League fast approaches.

And back in March 2019, coincidentally two years ago this week, the Cottagers added some spice to their rivalry with Liverpool - launching a series of astonishing attacks on the club and their supporters in the official Fulham FC Matchday Programme.

That edition included a section called "The List" in which they wrote about three people who they believed should have never left Craven Cottage.

Among their selections was Roy Hodgson.

The now Crystal Palace boss left Fulham in the summer of 2010 for an ill-fated and brief tenure in charge at Anfield.

And in describing Hodgson's time with Liverpool, the London side stoked the flames ahead of the visit of Klopp's side - which could serve as extra motivation this time around, should it be needed.

"He was given a frosty reception on his subsequent appointment at Liverpool, with fans being unmoved by his success with smaller provincial clubs like Inter Milan," read the article.

"Realising that Roy was not going to win the league immediately and angered by his failure to buy the world's best players, who would obviously jump at the chance to sign for the team that had dominated Europe a mere three decades earlier, fans quickly lost patience.

"Demonstrating the cool-headed pragmatism that has endeared them to the footballing public, the Liverpool faithful demanded Roy's replacement be an exciting young manager befitting the club's stature."

The article continued: "Setting the time circuits to 1991, the club's executives piled into the waiting DeLorean and floored it to '88, returning with a fresh-faced and energetic Kenny Dalglish, ready to usher in a new era of dominance spearheaded by future club legend Andy Carroll, a shrewd purchase at just £35m.

"Unfortunately, however, Alex Ferguson and Wayne Rooney recovered the time machine, went back to 1991, stole the Sports Almanac and brutally laid out Jan Molby at the 'Enchantment Under the Sea' dance.

"This left the club with no option but to drag present day Kenny out of the pub and into the dugout, skewing the timeline and culminating in an underwhelming eight-place finish and Kenny's departure (again)."

Liverpool slumped to 19th place during Hodgson's regime, while his successor Dalglish led Liverpool to the FA Cup final in 2012 having won the League Cup a few months earlier.

Since the article was published in March 2019, the Reds have won Champions League, Super Cup, FIFA Club World Cup and Premier League titles, while Fulham were relegated back into the Championship before returning for this season via a play-offs promotion after finishing fourth last year

This term Liverpool have 43 points from 27 games and will be looking to progress into the Champions League quarter-finals holding a 2-0 away advantage, while Scott Parker's side have 23 points in the top flight from the same number of matches and are playing in no other competition.

And while Liverpool are unlikely to replicate the success of recent seasons this year, Fulham, who are again fighting to avoid relegation, will have learnt their lesson and be looking to do their talking on the pitch.

https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/liverpool-fulham-attack-roy-hodgson-19947268

WhiteJC

Fulham aiming for Merseyside double

Team news

Ozan Kabak (knock) is a doubt for Liverpool but Nathaniel Phillips and Ben Davies are available to face Fulham.
Did you know?

Liverpool have lost only one of their 23 top-flight home matches against Fulham (W16 D6).

Jurgen Klopp has never lost a home Premier League match against a newly promoted side (P15 W14 D1).

Fulham can be the first London club to win at Everton and Liverpool in one PL season since West Ham in 2015/16.

Fulham's seven-match unbeaten away run in the PL is their longest without a defeat in their top-flight history.
Match officials

Referee: Kevin Friend. Assistants: Simon Beck, Adrian Holmes. Fourth official: Jonathan Moss. VAR: Simon Hooper. Assistant VAR: Derek Eaton.

https://www.premierleague.com/news/2050863

WhiteJC

Liverpool: Trent Alexander-Arnold has crucial role to play in Fulham clash

Liverpool have a wonderful chance to get back to winning ways on Sunday as they face relegation-threatened Fulham at Anfield.

Key to their hopes of a victory is set to be Trent Alexander-Arnold, who is going to have to put in a supremely disciplined and professional defensive performance to keep the Londoners quiet.

He will face up directly against Ademola Lookman, who has been one of the stars of Fulham's season so far and is giving them hope of remaining in the Premier League this season.

The on-loan RB Leipzig man has four goals and three assists in the league this campaign – the joint-second most productive numbers in their entire squad.

It is certainly a resurgence from the young Englishman, with Fulham manager Scott Parker suggesting that Lookman "had to take his medicine" following a horrendous Panenka penalty attempt against West Ham United before Christmas.

Lookman's pace and skill on the ball will, of course, be a threat to Liverpool, having been fouled on average 1.8 times per game this season – the second-highest in the Fulham squad behind only Ruben Loftus-Cheek.

That's where Alexander-Arnold comes in. The young right-back, whilst not being the most defensively assured this season, has been able to time his challenges extremely well.

In the Premier League this season, the 22-year-old has averaged 1.6 tackles per game, only giving away 0.6 fouls per match, according to WhoScored.

If he can continue that calmness and composure when faced up with a tricky winger, that should bode well in his continual battle with Lookman.

Indeed, if he can keep the former Everton and Charlton Athletic man under lock and key throughout the 90 minutes, then that should enhance the Reds' chances of winning and finally breaking the Anfield hoodoo they have endured of late.

https://www.footballfancast.com/premier-league/liverpool/liverpool-alexander-arnold-ademola-lookman-anfield-premier-league-analysis-opinion

WhiteJC

Liverpool and Fulham similarity should give Mohamed Salah hope

Liverpool take on a resurgent Fulham side at Anfield on Sunday afternoon with both sides having had a similar 2021 so far

Liverpool have already lost five matches on the spin at Anfield, making it their worst ever run of form at home, but in Fulham on Sunday, they have an opponent who has already shown they can be tricky.

Having already taken a point from Liverpool earlier in the season, Scott Parker's side know they have what it takes to further dent Jurgen Klopp's side's Champions League hopes.

And since that day, they have only got better.

"I don't think I have seen any Premier League team - certainly newly-promoted team - go from so bad to competitive in the same half-season," said Josh Williams on the Analysing Anfield podcast.

"Since January 1, they have played 12 times and have 12 points since then, which places them about 13th, and in defence, they have overperformed by about six goals.

"In attack, they have underperformed by about three to four goals.

"So they have certainly improved on the defensive side - Alphonse Areola has had a good season, Joachim Anderson, the centre-back, was linked with Manchester United, and Tosin Adarabioyo is really good, calm on the ball and a leader.

"They have quick forwards and one issue has been putting the ball in the back of the net, and to address that, they signed Josh Maja.

"I've been impressed with how they have turned it around and they deserve credit for that.

"They are a mini version of Liverpool in a way at the moment: playing relatively good football, keeping things relatively tight on the defensive side, while allowing the odd big moment to go against them.

"Up front, they are generally quite good but are not putting the ball in the back of the net."

"They have hardly conceded goals - it's the fifth-fewest since the turn of the year with nine," added David Hughes.

"Although I did look into it and in terms of xG against, they are quite up there in terms of that period. They are about 14-plus in terms of xG against so they have benefited from some good fortune.

"Despite that, the underlying numbers are saying that they have improved in other areas. I watched them against Everton a few weeks ago and even though Everton were really below-par on the day, Fulham played really good football.

"When you look at their team, they have some really good players and they are exciting. Andre-Frank Zambo Anguissa, Ademola Lookman, Ruben Loftus-Cheek, Josh Maja, Kenny Tete - they have some good players."

Fulham have drawn the joint-most number of games this season, along with Brighton, who are a similar proposition: good defensively and not giving out many chances, but not necessarily being clinical at the other end either.

They were excellent for the first half an hour at Craven Cottage, with Liverpool, in the end, coming away with a point, but the Reds cannot afford Fulham another early goal.

In that reverse fixture in mid-December, Bobby Reid's goal in minute 25 was cancelled out by a Mohamed Salah penalty - awarded for a rather fortunate handball decision - 11 minutes from full-time.

The way things are going for Liverpool at the moment, a similar set-piece scenario might be required. But at least in this game, Liverpool are facing a team who have also been losing games and points in big moments.

With a point to prove after his substitution on Thursday, it might well be down to Salah to punish Fulham in that regard again.

https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/fulham-liverpool-mohamed-salah-klopp-19971311

WhiteJC

The night Tom Cairney became a Fulham hero

As football fans, there are some nights you remember as clearly as yesterday regardless of the passage of time. Tuesday 7 March 2017 will be forever etched into my memory. Slavisa Jokanovic's Fulham side had played themselves into serious promotion contention, winning four of their last five fixtures, to move into seventh spot some six points off the play-off places but they faced a stiff test with the visit of fourth-placed Leeds, who had set the pace at the top of the table earlier in the season.

I was a nervous wreck throughout the day and appealed to my then boss for some blessed relief at around 3.30pm. He granted me an early exit from our office just around the corner from the Houses of Parliament and I got the underground to Hammersmith to begin the usual pre-match routine. A couple of pints in the Chancellor's, a nervous chat with Carl and Jim behind the bar, and I decided to stroll towards the Cottage way ahead of schedule, taking in the dipping sun, and arranging to meet an old friend in Stevenage Road.

That Fulham lifer was beset by car trouble and barely made kick off. Opposite the ticket office, I watched as a steady stream of fans picked up their tickets and encountered a crestfallen group of Belgian supporters, who had seen their plans for a first pilgrimage to Fulham's historic home scuppered by the club's sales restrictions, which had principally been designed to deny Leeds supporters access to the home areas. As I entered to see what could be done, I heard one member of the group trying to prove his Fulham credentials by reciting the squad numbers. It took about fifteen minutes for me to convince the ticket office staff that I – as a season ticket holder – could both had the privileges to buy these guys the tickets and would vouch for them in the event of any trouble. Never had I been greeted as enthusiastically as when I emerged with the tickets for them and a few more celebratory beers were sunk at the back of the Hammersmith End before it was time to take in the action.

The game began disastrously. Leeds, shorn of the services of the injured Chris Wood, went ahead through a freak goal when the usually dependable Tim Ream sliced his attempted clearance from Kyle Bartley's free-kick beyond David Button in the fifth minute. The Fulham goalkeeper then saved smartly from Gaeteno Berardi before carelessly miskicking and almost presenting Kalvin Phillips with a second before the home side finally settled. Ryan Fredericks gradually got free down the right, with Neeskens Kebano heading wide, Tom Cairney shooting fractionally off target from a cleverly worked free kick and then Kebano being incredibly denied an equaliser when his rasping volley bounced off the underside of the crossbar and over the line – only for Lee Probert to wave play on.

Leeds spurned a pair of half chances to increase their lead, with Alfonso Pedraza rattling the post when clean through, before Jokanovic's men reasserted themselves. Kebano did brilliantly to work some space where there appeared to be none on the left angle of the area but ruffled the side netting with his shot. Scott Malone shot straight at the goalkeeper and Stefan Johansen's close-range header was diverted wide. In the last minute of normal time, Philipps was dismissed for a second yellow card after crudely taking down Scott Parker just outside the box. Rob Green made splendid saves from Johansen and Cyriac in quick succession and you felt it just wasn't going to be Fulham's day.

But that was reckoning without Tom Cairney. The classy playmaker, released from Elland Road at the edge of sixteen because he was too small, had made a habit of scoring spectacular goals since he swapped Blackburn for south west London in 2015, but now the pressure was on. The five minutes of stoppage time were almost up. Both Fredericks and Sessegnon had pushed well forward, leaving space for Cairney to tiptoe into. Leeds offered him a little too much room and curled a fabulous finish into the top corner to bring Fulham level.

The celebrations were frenetic and raucous, matching Cairney's moment of magic in their intensity. The number ten charged towards the Hammersmith End delirious with Fredericks and Sessegnon leaping all over him and punching the air in delight. I was caught up in all the emotion, ending up in the gangway with the beaming Belgians, several of whom were in a bundle on the floor.

It was the sort of scene that had accompanied many a Cairney goal over the course of that season. His family were a familiar part of those frenzied celebrations in many an away end up and down the country – and it was already clear how much Cairney was enjoying his football in Jokanovic's mesmeric midfield. That last-gasp equaliser dramatically changed the course of Fulham's season – sparking the Whites' late run into the top six, where they clinched a play-off spot at the expense of Garry Monk's men, who ran out of steam as the finish line approached.

Fulham didn't go up that year, denied by a very debatable penalty in the semi-final second leg at Reading, and the image of a tearful Cairney clapping the fans after the final whistle, with home supporters already invading the Madjeski Stadium pitch, remains seared on my mind. The journey home had me contemplating life without the club's classiest unpicker of defences but Cairney stayed, inheriting the captaincy from Parker, and went on to lead the Whites to two play-off final successes at Wembley.

Having suffered a setback in his latest recovery from a persistent knee problem, Cairney will be missing from Parker's line-up as Fulham look to spring a surprise at Liverpool this afternoon and give their survival bid a real shot in the arm. But the Scottish schemer's place in Fulham folklore is already assured. He's hit many a memorable finish for the Whites, including the one that beat Aston Villa on an unforgettable afternoon at the national stadium, but for pure drama the Leeds leveller takes some beating. It was the night when classy Cairney became Fulham's talismanic figure.

https://hammyend.com/index.php/2021/03/the-night-tom-cairney-became-a-fulham-hero/

WhiteJC

Cottage Talk Preview: Liverpool vs. Fulham

Yannis and Russ preview the upcoming match for Fulham against Liverpool.

You can also listen to the show by following this link...
https://www.spreaker.com/user/11083314/cottage-talk-preview-liverpool-vs-fulham