0 (0%)
Mitrovic 🔁 85'
1 (0.3%)

Total Members Voted: 365

Voting closed: March 08, 2021, 03:57:34 PM

jarv

Andersen....brilliant 90 minutes.

Plodder

Andersen.  He has been brilliant this season and was again today.

sonnyjim

I've gone for Andersen. There were a lot of good performances today though but Andersen just edges it for me.

Areola, Reed, Lemina and Tosin all played very well too.

Lookman probably should of scored a goal today I feel a bit bad for him.

Somerset Fulham

Goal aside, I thought that was Lemina's best game for us by quite some distance.

An excellent performance.

alfie

Quote from: Woodlawn on March 07, 2021, 04:16:26 PM
All of them except RLC , Lemina just pipped Tosin & Aina,

Why did you single out RLC as far as I could see he done alright, in fact thought he was good.
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

Jamie88

Again I mentioned this in a Lemina thread the other day, but I am not seeing what everyone else is! I thought Lemina was very poor until he scored and the goal seemed to give him a bit more in the second half and he was OK. What is it people think he does exceptionally well? Genuinely interested as I'm on my own with this one I know

Andersen and Reed joint MOM for me today. Both were absolutely faultless

bog

If there was one for the whole squad that would mine. Every player who took part gave their all. But for me the captain.  :yay: :clap_hands: 049:gif

092.gif   

Luka

Lemina.
Not just the goal but a measured battling performance as he played half the game on Yellow card.

clarkey

Andersen is our most important player but Lemina won the game for us. He was great today and showed real intent. I would like to see him signed permanently along with the GK and of course Andersen.

Texas White

sunburywhite

What about the save from Areola?
Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

Cambridge Pete

Each and every one of the starting eleven. But as I had to vote for one Anderson. Fear no matter what the seasons outcome I will never see him live in a Fulham shirt. He has probably doubled in value this season

BestOfBrede

Tosin was immense but Andersen for me!

Southcoastffc

Quote from: Twig on March 07, 2021, 04:11:25 PM
Quote from: Southcoastffc on March 07, 2021, 04:10:09 PM
I never understand why people vote for the winning goalscorer as MotM, unless that player has an all round good game.  IMO, while Areola was again very good (despite misjudging a ball that dropped on an uoright), Andersen and Tosin heroic, Ola Aina was formidable in defence and attack. So Aina is my choice.

But Lemina did have an all round good game didn't he?
Yes, he did, but not outstandingly so. IMO.
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

Woolly Mammoth

There were many players who played out of their skins today.
Apart from his leadership qualities and the way he marshals the defence, he is an example to all the other players as to the way he plays his football. Just by example his application runs off on his team mates, he is our talisman. So for me it has to be Anderson and remember it wasn't just any old ground we won at today, it was Anfield.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

mrmicawbers

Quote from: FFC In Oz on March 07, 2021, 04:17:40 PM
Quote from: filham on March 07, 2021, 04:13:07 PM
Andersen was again terrific, heading full speed for player of the season.

Should we set up a Gofundme to procure the funds to keep him permanently if we stay up?
I think an anonymous 40 mill might be a little suspicious  lol

Fernhurst

Lemina for me, not for his goal, however, that was the icing on the cake. Could have been beaten to MoM by four others but his break-up play, passing and pure effort was magnificent.
Still rubbing my eyes in disbelief my Fulham went to Liverpool and outplayed them.
The atmosphere's fresh and the debate lively.

MisfitKid

Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most...

BarryP

Could have been several but I went for Areola for commanding his box in the second half, the outstanding save early in the second, and stopping Sala in the first half on the ball that Aina eventually cleared.
"Never give in. Never give in. Never, never, never, never--in nothing, great or small, large or petty--never give in, except to convictions of honor and good sense."

We Are Premier League

Quote from: alfie on March 07, 2021, 04:38:27 PM
Quote from: Woodlawn on March 07, 2021, 04:16:26 PM
All of them except RLC , Lemina just pipped Tosin & Aina,

Why did you single out RLC as far as I could see he done alright, in fact thought he was good.

I think Mitro was worse, didnt even look interested in chasing down their defenders at times...