watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Come on United

Started by DevonFFC, March 07, 2021, 04:12:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DevonFFC

If they win tonight; Man City's run will be Over and hopefully gives them a little wobble

Fulham Tup North

We dented their dream before....Another 2-3 will do for me 😉👍⚽️
"Whether you think you can or you think you can't,....you're right"

FFC In Oz

I'm of the opposite opinion.

If they lose to United I feel like Pep will have them more fired up to rebound when they play us.

I'd much prefer to face them whilst they are still on their run, and perhaps allow complacency to creep in (as it seemed to do with Klopp in his team selection)

roberto w6

I don't think it will affect their performance against us if they win, lose or draw today unless they lose massively in which case they will want to bounce back against us.

I hope we don't get tanked by them as it would take away from the confidence and momentum that I hope today's win will have created.

Part of me was considering should we play our reserve team against City so that the first XI is not tainted psychologically by a loss. But: (1) we can't afford the impact on our GD of a heavy defeat and (2) there is always a chance we could sneak a draw or dare i say it....

South Coast White

CITY a country mile better than spurs and Liverpool,  we just have to believe in ourselves and try and keep a clean sheet which is an enormous ask, but hey, let's just celebrate today and enjoy the moment, god I wish the pubs were Open, major bragging rights sorely missed.

DevonFFC