watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Joachim Andersen

Started by Peabody, March 08, 2021, 02:17:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peabody

Just read that those poor underprivileged Tottenham fans, want to sign Joachim from under our noses. Seems their need is greater than ours

Andy S

Well wouldn't you? I should think a few clubs would be looking at him with piles of money. Let's hope we can keep him

ChesterTheTabby

I HATE Tottenham. I HATE THEM. Of all the teams in England, I despise them with an eternal rage. Always bucking our players.
Someone once asked me, "Why Fulham?".
My response, "Well, lad, you just haven't seen the light yet"

Frackleheath

Have you been using that Tottenham website again Mr P ???

WhiteJC

love4ffc

Would not surprise me if Spuds were to sign him.  They seem to steal sign loads of our good players   :012:
Anyone can blend into the crowd.  How will you standout when it counts?

DevonFFC

He's only ours until end the season, so we will have to put our money where it counts if we want him

WindyCity

Quote from: ChesterTheTabby on March 08, 2021, 03:03:39 PM
I HATE Tottenham. I HATE THEM. Of all the teams in England, I despise them with an eternal rage. Always bucking our players.

Why don't you tell us all how you really feel, CTT???!!!??????

bog

I feel it a privilege to see him play for us if it is for the one season.  :Haynes The Maestro: :54:

Peabody, do you agree that we have a special group of players right now? So many on loan but none going through the motions. Heart breaking if we did go down but if we do survive as I think we will and many move on even more so.  To stay up and keep all of them and Scott as boss would do for me.   :54:

092.gif 

WindyCity

Quote from: bog on March 08, 2021, 03:58:26 PM
So many on loan but none going through the motions. 

Huh?.....RLC?

bog

The Rock

I agree. I hate Spurs I think more than any other club. But for me, it's mainly because how arrogantly privileged their supporters are to football, the planet, and everything that ever existed under the sun.

We should be honouring the ground they walk on as it is really impossible to match their infinite greatness.

Is a matter of fact, it will soon be confirmed Gareth Bale is again the second coming of Christ if he goes 3 more weeks without a haircut. Amazing.

Peabody

Peabody

Quote from: bog on March 08, 2021, 04:37:08 PM
Quote from: WindyCity on March 08, 2021, 04:03:30 PM

Huh?.....RLC?

I don't think he is.

Neither do I bog and more to the point, neither does Scott and I would rather trust his judgment than some ot the coaches we have on here

Jules

Agreed. I hate them too more than any other club.

Bill2

What has improved from his first game is is his distribution but that is probably down to his reading of the game, he never seems to get beaten for pace yet doesn't look that quick. Also he knows when to look for a player or put his laces through it. I am sure everyone has noticed how he is now prepared to drive forward with the ball. Just needs a goal or two.
Another good game on Saturday and he will be playing with the big names next season.

bog

Quote from: Peabody on March 08, 2021, 06:37:07 PM
Quote from: bog on March 08, 2021, 04:37:08 PM
Quote from: WindyCity on March 08, 2021, 04:03:30 PM

Huh?.....RLC?

I don't think he is.

Neither do I bog and more to the point, neither does Scott and I would rather trust his judgment than some ot the coaches we have on here

Exactly.

clarkey

I really really hope we have a strong option to buy Andersen. He is the best loanee we have ever had by a mile. We need Lemina to stay and Maja, we need Areola to stay, we need Tete.We still need another striker, we do not need Cav or RLC.

Andersen is at the very top of the list though.

Nestor the Chronicler

Another thing he brings to the team is strong leadership. He thrives in his captaincy role and he might be tempted by a Fulham project built around him. He sees football differently than the average player, hopefully becoming the leader of an established PL side will appeal to his values.
He didn't dismiss the idea of staying here in his recent interview.

Denver Fulham

Quote from: clarkey on March 08, 2021, 10:11:24 PM
I really really hope we have a strong option to buy Andersen. He is the best loanee we have ever had by a mile. We need Lemina to stay and Maja, we need Areola to stay, we need Tete.We still need another striker, we do not need Cav or RLC.

Andersen is at the very top of the list though.

Tete is already our player. He's not a loanee.

If we do stay up and if these players want to stay at Fulham (with Andersen and Areola obviously having big-club options, and Lookman, too, depending on how things shake out for him), you're probably talking 70m in fees and huge wages for just the three of them, before you take up Lemina's relatively cheap option, talk about Aina or RLC staying on, or adding a top-class striker and/or winger and/or central midfielder to help the attack, or any additional needed depth. We've been really fortunate with injuries so far on the whole; our legitimate bench is about three players deep.

It will be VERY expensive to keep this together. We'll see what the budget looks like, but hard to see us keeping most of the key guys for numerous reasons, none of which may be "They're not happy here." The spirit this team is showing is astounding for how many loanees there are. It's night and day to 2019.