watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Long Term Form Table...(last 18 games)

Started by Steeeeeeeeeed, March 09, 2021, 03:48:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Steeeeeeeeeed

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/premier-league/formtabelle/wettbewerb/GB1?saison_id=2020&min=10&max=28#/

We are 13th, just a point behind Liverpool.

I would say many would agree that we didn't really get going until "week 10".

Actually, if you change it to the last 19 games, half a season, we are again 13th with 22 points, so would expect to get 44 points over a full season with this performance

ChesterTheTabby

Would be the best team ever to be relegated me thinks if the disastrous happens. I do genuinely believe we will be safe, though.
Someone once asked me, "Why Fulham?".
My response, "Well, lad, you just haven't seen the light yet"

The Rock

Quote from: ChesterTheTabby on March 09, 2021, 03:56:02 PM
Would be the best team ever to be relegated me thinks if the disastrous happens. I do genuinely believe we will be safe, though.

100% Agree. Only 2 teams have less losses in the league than us in the past 18 games, Man City and Man United.

WindyCity

Yeah, it sure all looks good on paper.  FFC 'should' survive.  But I'm still very nervous about our predicament.  We're still in the drop zone, teams we are chasing have game in hand, AND, the biggest problem which could bring us down, is still our inability to score goals and our inability to be much more clinical when creating good scoring opportunities.  In the Liverpool game, we wasted a handful of very good chances and I feared they might have come back to bite us in the arse.  Thankfully, we held on for the three points.

SP

Quote from: ChesterTheTabby on March 09, 2021, 03:56:02 PM

I recall a pretty decent Palace side being relegated a few years back with more than 40 points I think?  After the WBA performance I thought the season was over but I agree it's wide open now.

Slaphead in Qatar

After Man City we have conceded the least no. of goals

FFC NY

And this is exactly why the playing field needs to be leveled with a transfer window that ends before the season has started. We were after Andersen & co from day one of the window but they weren't available until the very end. There would still have been enough time to make deals happen even with the extended prior season. We would be mid table right now if that had been the case.

Colton F.C.

Could be an awkward weekend in the battle for points that may leave us chasing a few extra to catch our competitors.  But hey ho we are among the elite now and getting better.  Putting Citeh to the sword would end any speculation as to where we belong.

COYW

RaySmith

WE have to keep going, one game at a team, even if we lose  points on our immediate  opponents in the relegation battle.
Focus on our own performances.

Slaphead in Qatar

Newcastle Villa is big for us on Friday