watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Robinson

Started by Markyboy1965, March 13, 2021, 10:40:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Markyboy1965

Robinson is like a slalom skier who half way round the ski run realises he forgot his ski's. All the gear no idea....I do hope I am wrong but can you coach end product I have a feeling at this level it is instinctive.

ALG01

Quote from: Markyboy1965 on March 13, 2021, 10:40:34 PM
Robinson is like a slalom skier who half way round the ski run realises he forgot his ski's. All the gear no idea....I do hope I am wrong but can you coach end product I have a feeling at this level it is instinctive.

what a waste of space. to do all that hard work and not know you either have tp shoot, or release the ball.
to do neither is the mark of a spoilt schoolkid.

70sPimlico

Quote from: ALG01 on March 13, 2021, 10:48:16 PM

what a waste of space. to do all that hard work and not know you either have tp shoot, or release the ball.
If someone like you is going to insult a Fulham player like that, this is what I have to say to you

what a waste of space. to do all that hard work and post over ten thousand messages on this forum that show a complete lack of understanding of the beautiful game, other than a miserable middle class view is a mark of a spoilt schoolkid.

Honestly, I don't think a proper FFC fan would think you are anything but a front bottom

Twig

Quote from: ALG01 on March 13, 2021, 10:48:16 PM

"A spoilt schoolkid".  On what basis do you sling that particular insult? Seriously Algo you need to take breath and count to ten before you post.

Markyboy1965

Okay I take it you rate him then......it is a game of opinions and that is mine.......reminds me of our beloved (shut the gate) gus. I would be interested in your dissection of strengths and weaknesses of him.

karldutton

Robinson has loads of potential. Every player in the world always needs a bit to improve on something. But today I honestly don't see why blame Robinson when we were 3-0 down even before he came in. I think he truly works hard for the team and the times that he has started games I had no complaints about. There are other players in the squad that could do a bit better, maybe Robinson could be one of them, yes. But he ain't a spoilt schoolkid.

Andy S

Look marky boy I am not going to insult you but Robinson is probably as good a player on the books in his position at the moment as we have at the club. So let's hope we can get behind him in the next few games and support him. Don't be too fed up with tonight's result as it was always the most likely result

SouthIslandWhite

I rate him highly.

So he dribbled the ball 50 yards and then got lost in heavy traffic? We should impugn him for that? Respectfully, I think not. 
There is only one Fulham Football Club.

Markyboy1965

Thanks guys great input, I am certainly not blaming him for tonights result but when he came on he takes up such wonderful positions due to his pace and athleticism yet final decision making drives me crazy, Mr Lookman is simular.
Onwards and upwards Coyw

Markyboy1965

Markyboy1965

Personally I think Anna is our best left back......the man is so consistent on either flank....so understated but not by me.