watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Newcastle Injuries

Started by JoeS, March 02, 2021, 10:13:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Huxley

I wonder how the Bruce vs Ritchie bust up will play out.

FFC1987

Mentioned it in another thread, but between injuries, this and the reported Bruce leak to Media to drop his GK after criticising him for a mistake in the previous game, a win tonight could well just destroy the morale of that club!

Fulham Tup North

Quote from: Huxley on March 04, 2021, 09:26:38 AM
I wonder how the Bruce vs Ritchie bust up will play out.
It all sounds a bit handbags at six paces.... but the article I read said that Ritchie had "the support of the dressing room".... which doesn't bode well for Bruce.....
"Whether you think you can or you think you can't,....you're right"

Statto

It's ironic that at various times in the past when we've been underperforming, people have talked about Bruce coming in to save us. This could finally be the year he saves us... but by managing a rival team to relegation. It absolutely astounds me that he continues to find work at this level. Such a woeful manager.

They've got three 6-pointers (West Brom, Burnley and Brighton) in their next 5 games... they're another team that could completely implode!!

FFC1987

Quote from: Statto on March 04, 2021, 10:38:36 AM
It's ironic that at various times in the past when we've been underperforming, people have talked about Bruce coming in to save us. This could finally be the year he saves us... but by managing a rival team to relegation. It absolutely astounds me that he continues to find work at this level. Such a woeful manager.

They've got three 6-pointers (West Brom, Burnley and Brighton) in their next 5 games... they're another team that could completely implode!!

I think Bruce is an alright manager, but just not one for big clubs or the elite league.....Out of his depth at Villa/Newcastle but I think at a number of championship clubs he could be a short and limited success.....

I just can't see Newcastle imploding even with all the injuries....god I hope I'm wrong though!

Pieter A’dam

well at least there is less togetherness in that squad and they would think that they need at least 4-6 points in the next three games in order to stay ahead of us, so this issue combined with the injuries will make their fans very nervous.

Bill2

With the disclosure about the dressing room think that Bruce is dead man walking. The only thing that may save him is a series of results  or Club not wanting to sack him for financial reasons.

We Are Premier League

Yesterday (03/03) showed how unforgiving the PL is when you have injuries, all three favorites were missing players and failed to win.

Man U had one shot on goal against Palace...
Villa failed to score and lost to She U...
Burnley had almost twice as many 'dangerous attacks' (according to FlashScore) as Leicester...

Barrett487

Quote from: Slaphead in Qatar on March 02, 2021, 07:06:36 PM
Quote from: davew on March 02, 2021, 05:51:59 PM
Just hope we don't get any injuries in the next 4 games especially to our attacking or midfield players, if we do we will be in real trouble!

Injuries to our defence would be equally devastating - Hector or Ream for the run in  093.gif
I suspect that Aina would be moved to central defence and Robinson would come back in.