more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Josh King Released!!!!

Started by South Coast White, March 26, 2021, 01:15:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RufusBrevettatemyhamster

Quote from: HV71 on March 26, 2021, 08:53:03 PM
If you gave someone like Gary Lineker in his hey day  no service then he wouldn't score. Same applies to Mitro ( a different type of striker ) . Same applies to Maja . The supply is the real problem not the strikers

Gary Lineker would have created his own chances, like the best strikers do.

Tempest

Quote from: RufusBrevettatemyhamster on March 26, 2021, 10:19:47 PM
Quote from: HV71 on March 26, 2021, 08:53:03 PM
If you gave someone like Gary Lineker in his hey day  no service then he wouldn't score. Same applies to Mitro ( a different type of striker ) . Same applies to Maja . The supply is the real problem not the strikers

Gary Lineker would have created his own chances, like the best strikers do.
Lineker absolutely would not have, fed off through balls, tap ins, crosses, he wasn't the type to pick the ball up in midfield, beat 2 and unleash from 30 yards, even he refers to himself as a goal hanger, probably last of his kind.

Sent from my SM-N976B using Tapatalk

Live in Falmouth!

Twig

Quote from: Willham on March 26, 2021, 08:40:12 PM
Quote from: Twig on March 26, 2021, 06:14:57 PM
Quote from: Slaphead in Qatar on March 26, 2021, 04:11:45 PM
Maja is a better signing

Let's wait and see. Jury has to be out right now.

Not saying maja has set the world alight but he has scored 2 this season which is infinitely more than king this year.....

I agree that Josh King wasn't the answer but I'm not sure Maja will prove to be anything more than squad fodder either. He had a dream start but little since then. Still he's fairly young, seems to be a trier and has come close a couple of times so perhaps it will work out for him. I certainly hope so, but I think TK should have done better if he genuinely wanted us to avoid the drop.

SuffolkWhite

Maja should have 3 goals to his name as the Spurs goal was scrubbed off dubiously. And to be fair to him he took that goal well.
Guy goes into the doctor's.
"Doc, I've got a cricket ball stuck up my backside
"How's that?"
"Don't you start"

Ruislip Ray

Released from where ? Wandsworth, Pentonville or the Scrubs.

JoelH5

Such a click bait thread title. He is being released at the end of the season, which was always the plan unless he proved himself. No news
I was there, standing in the Putney end