more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

England 1/Poland 0

Started by filham, March 31, 2021, 08:35:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

filham

Worth watching this one.
England playing well with Sterling a real threat and Poland look capable of taking something home with them.

Slaphead in Qatar

Yeah good game - on a separate note North Macedonia beating Germany at HT

Bill2

Think Stirling is our worst player went over late for the penalty and thought it was a bit soft.  Consistently passing short to his team mates. Murdering the full back but doing nothing with it. Needs to up his game.

Nick Bateman

England negative, keeping possession for the sake of it, a soft penalty by a known diver in Sterling. Southgate's football will not work a better team than Poland without Lewandowski. And Chilwell only passes it backwards unlike Luke Shaw who should have been selected.
Nick Bateman "knows his footie"

Ronnief

Now 1-1 mucking about at the back.

Slaphead in Qatar

The John stones media love in is now over

Lambo

Southgate being found out for the manager he is, not very good

filham

The Stone give a way was terrible for an England centre back but my memory is telling me we have seen it before from him. Just can't think when it was.
Poor England performance in the second half.

Stoneleigh Loyalist

Some similarities with the way England were playing and Parkerball!

Nick Bateman

Strange how Ian Wright said he was happy with the boring sideways/backwards in the first half and one could see it was inadequate. We scraped through. ITV's obsequious critique was also poor.

I want England to win the European's and the WC. I cannot see this relying on grandstanders like Mason Mount and Steve Holland dictating to Southgate which Chelsea players should come on and give a half-hearted effort for the country while making Abramovich's English reserves more valuable.
Nick Bateman "knows his footie"