https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

StefJo watch

Started by H4usuallysitting, April 03, 2021, 10:49:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

H4usuallysitting

Apparently having blinder's at qpr....the supporters want to sign him,

Tabby

Hope some team signs him. Has mostly been wasting on the bench for his last 3 seasons. Not being in the squad ahead of a 6th choice CB should be enough of a sign.

Fulham 442

I'm sure he will go at the end of the season, regardless or not of which division we are in.  He has fallen way down the pecking order and wants to play football.  I will certainly wish him all the best wherever he goes.

Southcoastffc

Well, he wants to stay in London. Much depends on us staying up. If we don't,  and we lose a lot of players,  he may still have a role with us. If he goes elsewhere, QPR does seem to suit him well (but I wouldn't like the thought of him there if we're in the same division, ditto Brentford). Charlton in league one is too low for his quality, ditto Orient. One of my all time favourite players.
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

Dunstable Fulham

Really liked his energy and dynamic style when he was on form. The first game where I really saw it was against Norwich at home in October of the 2016-17 season. We were 2-0 at half time but his energy and sheer bloody hard work dragged us back into the game second half and we ended up drawing the game and should have won it. At that point I thought we had a real player. He went on to form a terrific partnership with MacDonald and Cairney. I wish him all the best - a great servant.

filham

If we are relegated we will only see the backs of Lemina, Anguissa and RLC, also Cairney may, still be nursing a knee and KMac will not be playing. We could be desperate for midfield players.

bobbo

I'm really pleased that he's happy and getting game time , I echoe others in that he was one of my favourite players ,full of commitment . Good luck to him.
1975 just leaving home full of hope

HV71

Just want the guy to do well wherever he is. He was a really vital part of our team scored goals , broke up play and did the 'nasty ' stuff when needed. Wants to play football - good luck to him and will certainly applaud him whoever he turns out for. Top man.

Southcoastffc

Quote from: filham on April 03, 2021, 02:21:31 PM
If we are relegated we will only see the backs of Lemina, Anguissa and RLC, also Cairney may, still be nursing a knee and KMac will not be playing. We could be desperate for midfield players.
Really? Areola, Tete, Aina, Lookman in the Championship? I doubt it.
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

filham

Quote from: Southcoastffc on April 03, 2021, 04:13:33 PM
Sorry badly phrased, I meant that that those three midfield players will be so quickly out of the door that we will see nothing but their backs. Of course others will leave and we may be grateful to have a player with Stefjo's qualities here to start the season with us.

Southcoastffc

Quote from: filham on April 03, 2021, 07:27:41 PM
Quote from: Southcoastffc on April 03, 2021, 04:13:33 PM
Sorry badly phrased, I meant that that those three midfield players will be so quickly out of the door that we will see nothing but their backs. Of course others will leave and we may be grateful to have a player with Stefjo's qualities here to start the season with us.
082.gif

fcfulham55

His outside of the boot style and technique was a joy.

Sent from my Nokia 3310

FulhamStu

StefJo is an interesting one, I think he is 30..probably on a very decent wage.  If we are relegated I assume Onomah will be pencilled in to start and Reed is a shoe in with Cairney if he can get fit.  I would hope that Carvalho can make the squad but suspect we will need to recruit one or two more in midfield so StefJo should at least be an option.  Much will depend on how Parker sees his first 11 as I can't see StefJo sitting on the bench too often.  We need more goals from midfield that's for sure.

H4usuallysitting

From what I know, and I don't know a lot.... StefJo doesn't want to go anywhere, the club seem to have helped sort his knee problems, and his family are settled