watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Shocking

Started by Willham, April 04, 2021, 06:16:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pluto

We're done I think. The players look dejected out there.

Plodder

Quote from: Only Me on April 04, 2021, 06:23:38 PM
Quote from: Luka on April 04, 2021, 06:22:42 PM
We just caved in.
Every time we go ahead we sit back and invite a response.
It as if we know we can't score so when we do score we resort to protecting the lead rather than scoring another.
So negative.

Thats down to Parker

And the players

BestOfBrede

Villa diving
Ref cheating
Target fat bstard
Cav waste of space and looking over weight
Lemina give away fouls for no reason
Lookman? - well, found out and 1 trick pony!
Tactics very poor against a shite side!
The Aina on the left doesn't work
We miss Cairney sooo much and RLC isn't giving 100%

Woolly Mammoth

When Fulham took the lead we almost immediately dropped deep to defend what we had which is unnecessarily as Villa were there for the taking. Yet when Villa took the lead they went for the juggler and scored a 3rd. That is the difference in winning and losing and why we do not win games we should.
Plus the substitutions at the end was reactive not proactive.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Woodlawn

We can't continue to carry one or two passengers,what the hell did RLC bring to this  game, we are getting what we deserve

MikeCdawg

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on April 04, 2021, 06:32:16 PM
When Fulham took the lead we almost immediately dropped deep to defend what we had which is unnecessarily as Villa were there for the taking. Yet when Villa took the lead they went for the juggler and scored a 3rd. That is the difference in winning and losing and why we do not win games we should.

Agree with both of your points

Fulham Tup North

100% spot on.....
"Whether you think you can or you think you can't,....you're right"

Milo

Cav overweight? He's a got a six pack for gods sake..

MaximusDecimus

Lemina at fault for equalizer . Just stood their instead of tracking  back,

filham

We were terrible and with the disallowed goal on half time and the goal they gave us we had luck on our side.
Our attack just wasn't in the game especially after we took the lead. The relegation battle is now over unless Big Sam can produce a miracle with West Brom.

RufusBrevettatemyhamster

Quote from: BestOfBrede on April 04, 2021, 06:29:37 PM
Villa diving
Ref cheating
Target fat bstard
Cav waste of space and looking over weight
Lemina give away fouls for no reason
Lookman? - well, found out and 1 trick pony!
Tactics very poor against a shite side!
The Aina on the left doesn't work
We miss Cairney sooo much and RLC isn't giving 100%

No, we're not

bobby01

But to be honest that is Parker's way, been like it ever since he has been here.
Watching the ups and downs since 1958, wouldn't have it any other way, what a roller coaster of a club.

Sgt Fulham

The talent is too unevenly distributed within our squad. The good players just can't make up for the areas of weakness, and so we will lose them when we go down. What a shame.

SuffolkWhite

Yea fair assessment, said on another thread would take a win last game of the season. Can only hope that's the case. Defo played too deep!
Guy goes into the doctor's.
"Doc, I've got a cricket ball stuck up my backside
"How's that?"
"Don't you start"

LittleErn

I know we have a few comedians but I didn't know we had a juggler! Was that what Tocsin was doing when he got mugged?

LittleErn

Quote from: filham on April 04, 2021, 06:35:42 PM
We were terrible and with the disallowed goal on half time and the goal they gave us we had luck on our side.
Our attack just wasn't in the game especially after we took the lead. The relegation battle is now over unless Big Sam can produce a miracle with West Brom.

What attack?

hongkongfulham

When we went 1 nil up i didnt see a team that grew in energy, excited to fight for 3 points. Its just tough for me to see people that dont really care that much in a huge moment

winterline

Sadly I thought we would lose... but in that manner with such speed...?

Parker out, TK out, need to clean the air, but I know it won't happen, championship ahead.