watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Wolves

Started by JimmyConway, April 09, 2021, 09:18:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JimmyConway

are probably the best team outside of Sheffield United to be playing currently? So why as the as the game gets closer i feel very nervous and less optimistic? Will know if Wolves are on the beach by end of game?

Think the wind from my sails were taken away in last Sunday's 20 minute surrender add to that the lesson given to us by Leeds. We are at the end of a three game run where we needed a minimum 4 points and yet to register one? Lot of pressure on Fulham tonight to win. Perhaps it's the knowing that anything other than a win see's us with one foot firmly planted in the championship. The inability to score more than one goal of late? Clinging on to a vintage Fulham performance required.

I just hope it's third time lucky to go above Newcastle tonight as we probably won't get another opportunity and the last game of season will be insignificant.

SuffolkWhite

I am feeling the same way, and although the result was bad last game it's the performances recently that worry me more. If we can't play well and click or play with consistency then it's not looking good is it.

It is a big game tonight and we have to win it, I think the pressure is getting to some of the players possibly.
Guy goes into the doctor's.
"Doc, I've got a cricket ball stuck up my backside
"How's that?"
"Don't you start"

blingo

BIG WIN tonight. We haven't stuffed anyone yet this season and we always tank a team at least once a season so why not tonight???? COYW

The Old Count

Quote from: SuffolkWhite on April 09, 2021, 09:31:44 AM
I am feeling the same way, and although the result was bad last game it's the performances recently that worry me more. If we can't play well and click or play with consistency then it's not looking good is it.

It is a big game tonight and we have to win it, I think the pressure is getting to some of the players possibly.
When Villa equalised last week we panicked a bit. Nerves are definitely a factor.  Really, it's all down to the manager to get the players up for it.
I have a feeling that tonight will tell us if we can do it or not.

RaySmith

We played well for  most of the Villa game, but it's true we seemed to experience  a bit of panic and self doubt after they'd equalised.

Tonight will also be a tense affair on our part,  though Wolves don't need to worry about anything - nothing to play for..
This could work to our advantage if we are more  committed and intense than them, but nerves can obviously affect us adversely.

With Mitro seeming back on form we can win this, and have the quality, just need to hope everything goes our way.
The players need to fight for every second ball, give their all, come off the pitch spent, and  try not to make stupid errors at the back - if in doubt, give it a clout!

With a bit of luck, we can do this.

COYW!!!!

filham

I can see no reason why Wolves can't do a similar job on us that Leeds and Vila have done so I am preparing for a big disappointment again tonight.

Southcoastffc

Quote from: SuffolkWhite on April 09, 2021, 09:31:44 AM

Exactly as I see things. Last game's performance was troubling.
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

Jim©

Quote from: filham on April 09, 2021, 10:02:56 AM
I can see no reason why Wolves can't do a similar job on us that Leeds and Vila have done so I am preparing for a big disappointment again tonight.

Villa did no job on us. For 78 minutes they hadn't had a single shot on target. Then Tosin buggers about with the ball (AGAIN), gifts them a goal and our heads go down. Villa really didn't do a job on us at all.

bobbo

Quote from: blingo on April 09, 2021, 09:42:27 AM
BIG WIN tonight. We haven't stuffed anyone yet this season and we always tank a team at least once a season so why not tonight???? COYW
luv it
1975 just leaving home full of hope