watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

How long?

Started by ChesterTheTabby, April 09, 2021, 11:11:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChesterTheTabby

When do we think our club would actually be able to challenge for promotion? Three or Four seasons? We're going to be so depleted next season in the champ.
Someone once asked me, "Why Fulham?".
My response, "Well, lad, you just haven't seen the light yet"

ron

I remember the late 'sixties too well to know that there are two ways to exit the second tier. Relegation and the dispersal of loanees and others can all too easily result in freefall.

Arthur

I think we'll be challenging for promotion next season.

We've a nucleus of players who are of decent Championship quality and, by way of parachute payments, will likely have more spending power this summer than any Club currently in that league.

cookieg

Quote from: ChesterTheTabby on April 09, 2021, 11:11:05 PM
When do we think our club would actually be able to challenge for promotion? Three or Four seasons? We're going to be so depleted next season in the champ.

That was said last time we went down but we came straight back up. Did we deserve to is another matter.

Wingnut

Next season, which isn't ideal. We'll fight for a play off spot. Might even get promoted via the play offs again.
Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

ron

Hope springs eternal......