watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Totally gutted

Started by JackHamlet90, April 10, 2021, 08:27:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JackHamlet90

Our 1st 6 games have proved costly & ultimately have sent us back to the championship & Tony Khan is to blame for that.  We made some great signings but it was all done too late & while we have the same system in place this will keep happening.
What hurts is this team certainly had potential if we could have survived & will now be broken up.
The only positive for next season is with Covid there won't be loads of money being splashed around which gives us a good chance of keeping likes of Tete Tosin Robinson with us to try come up again.

I do think next year is a wasted year I won't pretend I'm happy we are going back to the championship as I'm not it all seems pointless to come up to just go down yet again we are a waste of a Premier league space under the Khans.

I like them I am excited for the Riverside & appreciate they have our best interests at heart but this late signing policy Tony Khan is in charge of has cost us our Premier League place & it needs to change.

Will be gutting seeing Areola Aina Andersen Lemina Lookman RLC all leave us. I expect Anguissa & Mitrovic to also go this summer to generate funds as they will be on big wages.

I am probably in a small group but I hope we keep Parker we need some stability & won't see too much drastic change with him in charge. Maja we have an option on will be interesting to see if we take that up as Parker did say we have the option either way.

If we have a core of Rodak Tete Kongolo Tosin Robinson Reed Cairney BDR Maja Cavaleiro we are a good championship side but how gutting what a waste from us this year.

This one hurts so much more than 18/19 for me

SP

I was thinking along the same lines last night.  The true cost of those millions of £s saved by signing players so late is probably far far greater.  We certainly aren't good enough to give other teams a 6 game start.

clarkey

Frankly I am delighted RLC is leaving. He has been awful

We sent Kebano and AK47 off on loan....why ?  I would rather have them or StefJo than RLC. He took up a place that any decent goal scorer could have filled. We played with ten men.Nine when Cav was on the field.

Milo

Think as a group we were generally happy with business this year.

We were also generally happy with Parker this year.

Why haven't we survived? Probably a combination of factors.. but perhaps the biggest was Mitrovic losing form. We needed another 10 goals from him this year didn't we. Can't blame him really as people will have dips in form and he's been so prolific for 2-3 years.

Just another Fulham year of disappointment after much hope. Been a lot of that over the years! Add it to the list I guess.. the memoirs..

Fernhurst

Feeling desperately down this morning.

"Just another Fulham year of disappointment after much hope. Been a lot of that over the years! Add it to the list I guess.. the memoirs"

Thoroughly agree.

The feeling of relegation is just rank.
The atmosphere's fresh and the debate lively.