watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Would love to see us win a game 3-2 this season

Started by Willham, April 17, 2021, 06:36:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Willham

Been busy all day today so just got to sit down to check the football and seen Newcastle won 3-2. We have no chance of survival now.
So my one goal for the rest of the season is see us win a game with 5 goals or more in it.
I dont want to see us win a couple of games 1-nil and get relegated, I wanna see us fight hard, get stuck in, let in a couple of crackers but fight back and get ourselves a win.

Even just seeing us come from behind to win would be enough.
You watch some matches and you think anyone could score any time then you watch our matches and you know they can score any time because our defenders fall over often enough for you to worry whenever their on the ball but I never get the feeling we're gonna score any time soon.
I could watch RLC take a pen with no goalie and I still wouldn't feel like we're about to score.

We're done for this season, we're definitely not going to survive, I thought we wouldnt catch newcastle and they've found their bit of form, and the other teams, Burnley's and Brightons hust had that bit of form a few weeks back.
I dont think 3 wins could do it, I'd not even be suprised if 4 wins werent enough, while I would be very suprised if we could manage 4 wins.

So let's just go for it! Let's play the rest of the season like leeds and try get forward and get some goals,
Let's try some of these "awesome" prospects and I'd love to see us win a gritty game 4-3 or 3-2.

COYW