watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

After today's results

Started by H4usuallysitting, April 11, 2021, 02:09:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

H4usuallysitting

We now have to prepare for the Championship - but, surely we've been preparing for the championship all season.....hope there's no dithering in the transfer window.... I understand we've still got a lot of the player's that got us promoted, we should have a head start over most clubs.

jarv

I agree. Start planning, but there appears so be so many holes in the boat, where do you start. A policy which does not depend on a team of "temps" might help.

We have seen great escapes before but now a miracle escape is needed. I am hoping still....

H4usuallysitting

Quote from: jarv on April 11, 2021, 02:15:53 PM
I agree. Start planning, but there appears so be so many holes in the boat, where do you start. A policy which does not depend on a team of "temps" might help.

We have seen great escapes before but now a miracle escape is needed. I am hoping still....

Like your optimism, but hope the club aren't waiting until it's mathematically over

Blawarmy

Quote from: H4usuallysitting on April 11, 2021, 02:19:28 PM
Quote from: jarv on April 11, 2021, 02:15:53 PM

Like your optimism, but hope the club aren't waiting until it's mathematically over
Scott and Tony need to stop being so delusional. We are relegated. Just not mathematically yet.

Wingnut

I'm hoping that TK and the club have been preparing for it since January. Another slow start to a season is unacceptable. A decision needs to be made on Parker also. I'm happy to stick with him, but the club need to commit to backing him next season, and stick with him, or replace him asap. The rest of the season is a write off after that result today.
Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

ALG01

I have no expectation that TK is doing anything exept preparing for his lame excuses on video.

We will not have  a squad in place at the start of next season suitable for the purpose and they will of course say that the delay was not knowing what division we were in and the eruros. we are not preparing I feel sure, TK has not learned anything before, whey would he learn anything now.

Blawarmy

Quote from: Wingnut on April 11, 2021, 02:22:44 PM
I'm hoping that TK and the club have been preparing for it since January. Another slow start to a season is unacceptable. A decision needs to be made on Parker also. I'm happy to stick with him, but the club need to commit to backing him next season, and stick with him, or replace him asap. The rest of the season is a write off after that result today.
It seems Tony's been 100% focussed on his men in tights project, apart from the odd occasion when we win and he pops up with a thanks to everyone message. I'm sure the jags would also be a yoyo team if there were NFL relegations.

filham

The first move I would like to see is Roy appointed as TK's advisor, but I guess that would have to wait until the end of the season.

The Old Count

Quote from: filham on April 11, 2021, 03:17:07 PM
The first move I would like to see is Roy appointed as TK's advisor, but I guess that would have to wait until the end of the season.
Agree. We need an experienced hand to guide TK.   Roy would be excellent but I doubt he'd want the job just now.  MAF got advice from many sources: Cantona, Baresi, O'Neill and others.  It was Baresi that recommended Roy.

Porthogs FC

We have a better team going into the championship this time around. Like, a MUCH better team than previous years. One worry is that we have trouble keeping one of Maja or Mitro.

clarkey

First move is secure Uncle Roy as Director of Footie.

He will sort things out. I would also like to see our current captain bought for £25m and top wages, and Sess brought back.Let's get some speed int the team again.
We have got some good players at the club, just need some decent tactics now.

SouthIslandWhite

Jacksonville Jaguars were 32/32 in the NFL positioning last year. And we will end up 18/20 in the Prem.

Pretty consistent ownership performances imo.
There is only one Fulham Football Club.

H4usuallysitting

Quote from: SouthIslandWhite on April 11, 2021, 05:15:54 PM
Jacksonville Jaguars were 32/32 in the NFL positioning last year. And we will end up 18/20 in the Prem.

Pretty consistent ownership performances imo.

That's an encouraging statistic.... I understand there's no relegation in the American game...... We need an ideology for the club & not keep making the same mistakes