watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Bettenelli

Started by JimmyConway, April 12, 2021, 02:51:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JimmyConway

Middlesbrough fans apparently wanting him sent back to Fulham? If you get a chance to see Barnsley's opening goal last Saturday it's shocking goal keeping something we've seen him do when in goal for Fulham.
Sounds like after a solid start his form has dipped somewhat up there.

FFC In Oz

I always thought despite his occasional blunders and lapses of concentration, overall Betts was a decent Championship level GK.

Then Rodak burst on to the scene and blew that theory out of the water.

Asotosyios

According to whoscored, Bettinelli is rated as 46 out of 50 Championship goalkeepers and 35 out of 36 among those who have played at least 10 games.

Sent from my Redmi Note 8 using Tapatalk

PaulJ123

Betts is a lower to mid champ keeper. Useful back up to Rodak for next season.

#HoweIn

Southcoastffc

Quote from: JimmyConway on April 12, 2021, 02:51:17 PM
Middlesbrough fans apparently wanting him sent back to Fulham? If you get a chance to see Barnsley's opening goal last Saturday it's shocking goal keeping something we've seen him do when in goal for Fulham.
Sounds like after a solid start his form has dipped somewhat up there.
I've seen the goals in that game and EVDS and Schwarzer behind that defence would have trouble. 
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

Pluto

Backup championship level guy at this point. Would definitely keep him here next season in that role.

ffcne

Do some work in  Middlesborough

They call him Butternelli .
Want rid .
But like Nesskens.

Jim©

I've always thought he was a bit suspect to be honest.
When last in prem, he was poor. He was also terrible when we first went down (and changing keepers to Rodak made a massive difference).
Nothing better than a back up I'm afraid, nice fella though he may be.

On the matter of keepers, i was really disappointed with Areola's near post positioning the other night. Not an easy save, but someone of his ability you'd expect to save it.

Jimsbeerbelly

And to think, he was another one who was handed a bumper contract extension on our last promotion, taking his wages up to 35+k per week.

I get you have to reward these players, but, Bettenelli is not a 35+k a week goalkeeper.

MickTheBeard

As someone as already said at our level you cannot pay a backup goalkeeper over35 thousand pounds a week we have an option he will want more sometimes not taking up the option is the best option.It will be the same with christie.Dont forget we pay some of their wages Middlesbrough and notts forest don't pay all of it.The same with knockhart,seri,Johnson and le Marchand we have to make up the difference to what their paying and as well kabano he is on 40 thousand and kamara wages?. That's why I keep moaning about Tony,he has created problems with fair play by giving bonuses of wage rises far beyond our income the man is a can't say it a bafoon

alfie

Quote from: Jim© on April 12, 2021, 05:11:58 PM
I've always thought he was a bit suspect to be honest.
When last in prem, he was poor. He was also terrible when we first went down (and changing keepers to Rodak made a massive difference).
Nothing better than a back up I'm afraid, nice fella though he may be.

On the matter of keepers, i was really disappointed with Areola's near post positioning the other night. Not an easy save, but someone of his ability you'd expect to save it.
The pace that it came at the goal, not sure he even saw it let alone save it.
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

Robbie

Rodak and another your British keeper

Andy S

You would willingly pull your hair out with what some of these players are being paid. I'm surprised the bubble hasn't burst wi5h this COVID virus

Sammyffc

Quote from: Andy S on April 12, 2021, 10:59:04 PM
You would willingly pull your hair out with what some of these players are being paid. I'm surprised the bubble hasn't burst wi5h this COVID virus

Loftus cheek bags 150k a week ONE HUNDRED AND FIFTY