more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Fulham must keep Joachim Andersen

Started by Nick Bateman, April 15, 2021, 03:19:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MisfitKid

Quote from: Mitrovic the warrior on April 15, 2021, 05:11:57 PM
He's leaving regardless of whether we stay up. He's top 6 quality.

I am in this camp too...
Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most...

Robbie

JoelH5

If we could keep him I wouldn't care one bit if we're relegated as we'd actually have a great chance next time in the Prem. Unfortunately there is absolutely no chance that happens.
I was there, standing in the Putney end

love4ffc

Think this says it all. 

Quote from: whitejc on April 16, 2021, 12:25:06 AM
'Spurs will make a move': Journalist suggests Tottenham will bid for £25m star this summer

Alasdair Gold has confirmed on his Youtube channel that he fully expects Tottenham Hotspur to make a bid for Joachim Andersen this summer.

Multiple sources have suggested that Tottenham are interest in the Lyon defender, who has spent the season on loan at Fulham.

And Gold believes that the £25 million-rated player (Telegraph) is one who is right at the top of the Tottenham wishlist.

He now expects Daniel Levy to submit an offer, although whether he can get a deal over the line will depend on Lyon.

"Joachim Andersen has been up again in the press," Gold said.

"I can definitely say that's a player Spurs are interested in. He's a player who ticks all of their boxes for the centre-back type they are looking for in the summer. He's a leader. He is 25 and has Premier League experience. Those are three boxes Spurs really want to tick.

"It depends what Lyon want for him. But I think Spurs will make a move, they will have a go. He's one of a few they like and he ticks all the boxes."

Andersen's price tag will have increased due to his performances for Fulham this season.

The Dane has caught the eye, despite being part of a struggling side.
Tottenham's need for central defenders has been clear throughout the season so far, with Jose Mourinho failing to find a particularly reliable pairing.

And it seems that tightening up the backline will be Tottenham's first priority this summer.

https://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2021/04/15/spurs-will-make-a-move-journalist-suggests-tottenham-will-bid-for-25m-star-this-summer/
Anyone can blend into the crowd.  How will you standout when it counts?

The Rational Fan

If Anderson was faster, he'd be worth more than £60 million. Any team in the world would have him as one of their squad, and most top European teams would start him.

RaySmith

He did  show a lack of pace when Traore scored for Wolves.
I also thought he might have just brought him down, though i suppose he might have got a red card.

He's generally been very good, of course, real quality, with great calmness and composure.

Craven Mad

He'll go and I'll wish him the best when he does. Great player, always works his socks off, and no hard feelings when we lose him.

If he ever wants to come back, I'd take him in a heartbeat though!

blingo

Manchester United want to sign 24-year-old Fulham and Denmark defender Joachim Andersen, who is on loan at Craven Cottage from Lyon.

BBC.

Mr White

Quote from: RaySmith on April 16, 2021, 05:27:28 AM
I also thought he might have just brought him down, though i suppose he might have got a red card.

He's generally been very good, of course, real quality, with great calmness and composure.

Traore is a speed machine,I wouldn't hold that against him, tell me a player that could keep up with him when he's in full flight?

Craven Mad

Quote from: Mr White on April 16, 2021, 09:57:16 AM
Quote from: RaySmith on April 16, 2021, 05:27:28 AM

Traore is a speed machine,I wouldn't hold that against him, tell me a player that could keep up with him when he's in full flight?

It's also worth noting that Scott plays us with an exceptionally high defensive line, which does leave us vulnerable to such speedy attacks. That tactical decision isn't really Andersen's fault.

ALG01

He is capable of playing at a very high level and I casnnot imagine he woill want to play in the Champioship for one minute. I would like him to saty but it is so very unlikely if we go down.

jarv

Unfortunately, Fulham will have no say whether he (or any other loanee) stays or goes. Player power combined with money.

clarkey

He is on his way to Man Utd
He would be even better in a better team than us. He is a class act, we have been lucky to have him.Prem suits him. Strong and very bright player.
Au Revoir and goodnight.

blingo

With a decent team around him he is champions league standard.

bigalffc

Would love for him to stay, but he will move on sadly
Instead of seeing the rug being pulled from under us we can learn to dance on a shifting carpet - Thomas Crum

perry geyton

millsy

I'm afraid we're down, he won't stay and Anguissa should be sold