https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

NFR - Sheffield United

Started by Jimsbeerbelly, April 16, 2021, 10:28:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jimsbeerbelly

Jimsbeerbelly

mancwhite

Watching them against Wolves and I have to say they look better than us at the moment
Your just too good to be true Fulham

The Old Count

Now relegated.  We could be next. We could be down after the next two games.

ScalleysDad

Quote from: The Old Count on April 18, 2021, 08:21:36 AM
Now relegated.  We could be next. We could be down after the next two games.

It's got Chelsea putting the boot in written all over our dilemma hasn't it.
The Sheffield U board before the recent departures claimed they were in it for the long haul and wanted some stability with Wilder. Not sure what went wrong with that and now this fella departs. Some of the key players like McBurnie will be off to preserve their international aspirations and the big money signings who failed abysmally will disappear back to wherever they came from. Shame as the fans have always been a decent bunch.
Contrast that with Norwich and the team they have rebuilt and developed, the Chairman saying they have learnt the harsh lessons and "will arm the manager this time round", the core group of players staying was a coup, (although Cantwell and Peeku were often injured taking them out of the shop window), but the big names were always going to go. Not a problem it seems. Sound reinvestment and a plan.

Now which path are we going to take.

No graphs or stats obs just my musings after reading the news.

Andy S

Relegation is a part of football. We don't want to get relegated but unless we can compete with the big boys what's the point in being there. I'm glad we were there through the worst part of the pandemic but now let's get on with building the club  from the bottom to gain some respectability