Previous topic - Next topic

bog

NO! A barge pole comes into this.  :031: :031:

092.gif

blingo

Quote from: bog on April 19, 2021, 04:05:35 PM

092.gif

Again, why not Mr BOG? What is it about him you dislike so much? No one can say he hasn't had a successful career and we could be the challenge he needs.

bog

Quote from: blingo on April 19, 2021, 04:08:21 PM

092.gif

Again, why not Mr BOG? What is it about him you dislike so much? No one can say he hasn't had a successful career and we could be the challenge he needs.

Because he has become a caricature of himself. He now makes squads worse, loves the limelight with his stupid face pulling for the cameras on the touchline and plays awful football.  That's why.

092.gif   

Lyle from Hangeland

blingo

Quote from: bog on April 19, 2021, 04:15:48 PM
Quote from: blingo on April 19, 2021, 04:08:21 PM

092.gif

Because he has become a caricature of himself. He now makes squads worse, loves the limelight with his stupid face pulling for the cameras on the touchline and plays awful football.  That's why.

092.gif   

So you don't think that he would be a massive improvement over Parker????

YankeeJim

He is so dam egotistical. NNNnnnnoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!
Its not that I could and others couldn't.
Its that I did and others didn't.

Lyle from Hangeland

092.gif

I would touch Mourinho with my barge pole.

roberto w6

I'd love a big name not least for the ability to attract big name players
But, it would be short-term, I'm not sure he'd be up to promoting us and his start is in rapid descent: Chelsea (last spell), Man U, Spurs. We're moaning about Parkerball but, from what my mates who follow his last 3 clubs tell me, Mourinho would make it look like Brazil 70. Strange because his first spell at Chelsea was, from what I remember, quite attacking.
We don't need him as much as it would be enjoyable seeing him psych out other managers

S.F.Sorrow

NO, never! He would be a horrible match for us. Even more boring, negative anti-football. And even if he did get some initial good results he would still leave the club in flames in 2-3 years, MAX.

But sadly I suspect TK might find it cool to hire a celebrity manager like Mourinho and he's probably the only one of those who MIGHT consider Fulham. I hope not...

ex-Pat

Sign him up right now,,we are the only failing club in the Premiership that keeps hold of the manager,JOKE..

3 Cherries

haha as if he would 'ever' consider Fulham lol

Sgt Fulham

Absolute no brainer of a yes for me. Would be a coup for Fulham, let's not pretend otherwise.

GrumpyWhite

blingo

Can anyone on here honestly say that he would not be an improvement over Parker?

@jolslover

STH H3

Pluto

Of course. Like him or loathe him, he's one of the best and most successful managers of all time and we are currently managed by Scott Parker. No brainer.

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: 3 Cherries on April 19, 2021, 05:54:45 PM
haha as if he would 'ever' consider Fulham lol

But would he consider your two teams both Bournemouth & Boscombe
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

simplyfulham

Blingo you can't serious or else you truly are clueless when it comes to football.

If the only argument against Mourinho was just because he's boring, then maybe you would have a point. But it's more than that.

Tactically he isn't boring, he's just backwards. He hasn't adapted in the last 10 years and his style has become forcibly negative. He alienates players and divides dressing rooms - the same thing happened at Madrid, Manchester United and now Spurs.

He's just not a very good manager anymore.

His win rate is on a downward trajectory. These aren't anomalies, it's a pattern that will more than likely continue. But you want to be the next sucker to take that gamble

YankeeJim

Quote from: Pluto on April 19, 2021, 09:01:52 PM
Of course. Like him or loathe him, he's one of the best and most successful managers of all time and we are currently managed by Scott Parker. No brainer.

Clearly the man has a good press agent. His 1 1/2 to 2+ year stints at clubs is always followed by turmoil and failure. Your listening to the hype. Take a look at his record and tell me how temporary (very) success at a club is what Fulham needs. He doesn't build clubs. He is like a corporate raider who zips in, rapes the club and moves on. If he came to the Cottage and had a bit of success, he'd use it to leverage a move to a bigger club. If he wasn't successful, he'd throw a temper tantrum, and move on.
Its not that I could and others couldn't.
Its that I did and others didn't.

Nero

Quote from: simplyfulham on April 19, 2021, 09:51:01 PM
Blingo you can't serious or else you truly are clueless when it comes to football.

If the only argument against Mourinho was just because he's boring, then maybe you would have a point. But it's more than that.

Tactically he isn't boring, he's just backwards. He hasn't adapted in the last 10 years and his style has become forcibly negative. He alienates players and divides dressing rooms - the same thing happened at Madrid, Manchester United and now Spurs.

He's just not a very good manager anymore.

His win rate is on a downward trajectory. These aren't anomalies, it's a pattern that will more than likely continue. But you want to be the next sucker to take that gamble

Think people said the same about Moyes.