watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Now is the time to sack Scotty no more Dilly-Dallying

Started by 3 Cherries, April 19, 2021, 05:51:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

3 Cherries

Are we going dither and delay as with all things Fulham?

Or sack Scotty now and start preparations for the Championship?

He has failed how ever you try and frame it

I like the guy but so what - he has too go.

rebel

Nonsense, it doesn't make sense, he might actually pull off 'the great escape - part 3'.

Twig

What, like your "we won't score again this season and won't win another point" post?

ScalleysDad

Quote from: 3 Cherries on April 19, 2021, 05:51:29 PM

Okay. So Parker Out has been on numerous posts for what seems like weeks and weeks. Just once are we ever going to have a rational outline of what happens next? Who comes in and how does that impact on the current back up staff? Will this person adapt enough to be able to work with TK? Will this person want wholesale changes straight away or are they good for the long haul and will they set the tone throughout the Club as to our detriment we have come out of some shocking tenures over the last ten years? Will this person have a little black book of contacts, international credibility and peer respect? Will this person have any idea about the history and heritage of the Club and will they be accessible to the players and staff in all the age groups and the staff behind the scenes. If your potential change is all of these things plus one then he is indeed better than what we have. So name him.

bigalffc

Instead of seeing the rug being pulled from under us we can learn to dance on a shifting carpet - Thomas Crum

BestOfBrede

Quote from: colinwhite on April 19, 2021, 07:49:37 PM
WUM

Look at his sign-in name - he is not a Fulham fan or at least not his first team!
He's Bournemouth and only been a FFC follower since they went down, I think?
Well personally didn't notice him previously.

Dunstable Fulham

I'm convinced we are down but don't want us to sack Parker. I think we need to stick with him and believe that he can win us promotion again from the Championship. I think he is a decent football man - he has made some mistakes but hopefully we will reap the rewards of the experience he is now gaining.

deadcowboys

I too expect us to go down but have not given up hope as it springs eternal. However, our best chance of keeping loan players we have options on (if they want to stay & we can afford) must surely be with Parker at the helm rather than a new Head Coach.

MJG

Dilly-Dallying...is that what we call our attacking tactics?
Just the views of a long term fan

ex-Pat

ex-Pat

Quote from: ex-Pat on April 20, 2021, 01:23:39 PM

Spot on Mate..

Lordedmundo

Whilst it is still mathematically possible to stay up - Parker should stay in place.

If/when relegation is confirmed he should then depart.

Simple as that for me really..

ScalleysDad

So we still have the easy bit, Parker Out, but still no who, when, how ......... there can't be a Chinese coach out there can there.

WindyCity

Personally, I've been advocating SP stay on board for at least another 2-3 seasons.  In my view, might be better to retain some sort of stability as the club goes through massive player changes over next year or two.  Keep some continuity.......

Mickeyboro

He is not the next a Bobby Robson. He is the current Paul bracewell. Get a proper manager, not a U-18 coach!

3 Cherries

Too many Fulham faithful refusing to face the reality

or doing what they regularly accuse TK of: leaving it all too late

this will not bode well for the Championship

Somerset Fulham

Every time I log in lately (which is less and less) I see the same posters posting the same threads.

ScalleysDad

Quote from: 3 Cherries on April 20, 2021, 06:25:52 PM
Too many Fulham faithful refusing to face the reality

or doing what they regularly accuse TK of: leaving it all too late

this will not bode well for the Championship

See above. Who, when, how?

Donnie Lonegan

Why on earth would we sack Parker? He's learning all the time, and players seem to want to play for him.
Someone else asked would you swap Parker for Mourinho? Not a chance I'd say, why are people so quick to want to change the manager? Managers need time, not being replaced every 12 months.