more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Come on Wolves

Started by Steeeeeeeeeed, April 25, 2021, 08:58:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jules

Quote from: Fulham76 on April 25, 2021, 03:11:49 PM
To be fair to Burnley, they battered wolves today, (we barely had a shot when we played Wolves recently). Burnley chased everything & wanted those 3 points today, more than we have in any game all season.
Totally agree. We are all Fulham fans, but we are frustrated at the way this season has turned out. We could and should have had enough to finish 17th or higher, but as has been said by others our defensive tactics have cost us. I like Parker and hope he learns from the experience. I want us to keep him but only if he has some new tactics to use next season. I don't want us to go 1-0 up and just back off and defend for 30 or 40 mins any more. Please Scott, look at other teams around us and how they have used attack as a way of dominating games and winning comfortably when on top. A couple of games that spring to mind were Newcastle and WBA away when we scored just 1 goal but should have been 3-0 up at half time and we ended up drawing both.

Blawarmy

To be fair to Burnley, they battered wolves today, (we barely had a shot when we played Wolves recently). Burnley chased everything & wanted those 3 points today, more than we have in any game all season.
How many loans do Burnley have?

Blawarmy

Quote from: clarkey on April 25, 2021, 02:40:40 PM
Parker de Bus
His name in French [emoji1303][emoji23][emoji23]

rebel

Burnley are direct, they are a team that will always cause problems for teams that like to pass. Wolves were 'shocking', the early defensive lapses were as bad as ours in recent times. Boly ducking was a 'joke' for the second goal. Lets just say Wolves gave them all the help Burnley needed and much much more.

davew

Quote from: blingo on April 25, 2021, 03:36:45 PM
So on today's showing, how many on here think we will beat Burnley?????
I do but it won't count for anything except pride!
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

Wingnut

Quote from: blingo on April 25, 2021, 03:36:45 PM
So on today's showing, how many on here think we will beat Burnley?????

They'll have nothing to play for by then, so I fancy us against them. Ditto for Newcastle. Too little too late unfortunately.
Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Fulham76

Quote from: Blawarmy on April 25, 2021, 05:17:49 PM
How many loans do Burnley have?

No idea. Why?