watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

NFR... Kante and Mahrez both having great games in Champs League Semis

Started by Steeeeeeeeeed, April 28, 2021, 11:06:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Steeeeeeeeeed

Kante had a great game for Chelsea, stopping Real Madrid's midfield from playing, and Mahrez scored the winner against PSG...

That Leicester team of 2016 was a pretty special thing.

Craven Mad

I think the most surprising thing is that the quality of that squad didn't diminish.

During that season I really just thought it was a well-organised rabble, but not of the highest quality. I couldn't have been more wrong. Players like Kante, Vardy etc have been league superstars ever since.

Nice to see it happening and further evidence against an ESL style league - Leicester really are the things that dreams are made of...

bog

I think both those players were not expensive buys either. Leicester's scouting system is one of the very best.  :54:   

092.gif

Jurassic Parker

Quote from: Craven Mad on April 29, 2021, 11:43:44 AM
I think the most surprising thing is that the quality of that squad didn't diminish.

During that season I really just thought it was a well-organised rabble, but not of the highest quality. I couldn't have been more wrong. Players like Kante, Vardy etc have been league superstars ever since.

Nice to see it happening and further evidence against an ESL style league - Leicester really are the things that dreams are made of...

Danny Drinkwater perhaps the biggest anomaly to your observation. Theres always one that wastes his career on drunk driving and fighting outside of clubs it seems