watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

TV Football Shows

Started by Phil Stant, April 30, 2021, 11:46:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Phil Stant

Apologies if this has been done before, but who are you favourite and least favourite Presenters, and Pundits on any of the shows?

sunburywhite

Eddie Butler on rugby

Sanctimonious Taffy
Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

rebel

Graeme Souness, Glenn Hoddle. The problem with presenters, almost anyone can be a presenter because they just don't have the required knowledge, a lot of research goes into what they say, where's pundits in general know what they are talking about.

It's embarrassing when they get facts wrong.

Phil Stant

Sorry this thread hasn't taken off.
However for me:
Faves,  Mark Chapman.  Presenter MOTD2
          Glen Hoddle and Martin Keown.     Pundits

Don't Like.    Pundits,    Micah Richards, Jamie Carragher, Clinton Morrison, to name just a few.
Presenter.     Colin Murray.
EFL show has been much better when the nice young lady replaces Murray.

Fulhamfan666

I like the EFL ones where there's an update on all of the scores as they come through. Think it's on BBC?

FFChris

I think Joe Cole on BT Sport is excellent.  Wouldn't surprise me if he goes on to make an excellent coach in the future.  Like listening to him and I also quite like listening to Rio Ferdinand, Roy Keane and Gary Neville. There is a commentator on BT who tries to do both the commentating and the punditry who I can't stand listening to but not sure of his name.

ffcne

Quote from: Phil Stant on May 05, 2021, 10:04:07 PM
However for me:

Don't Like.    Pundits,    Micah Richards, Jamie Carragher, Clinton Morrison, to name just a few.

Martin Keown, biggest bore of all.Just quotes the obvious in that boring dull manner.

TC's Sporran

Quote from: ffcne on May 06, 2021, 06:55:32 PM
Quote from: Phil Stant on May 05, 2021, 10:04:07 PM
However for me:

Martin Keown, biggest bore of all.Just quotes the obvious in that boring dull manner.

i agree

i love listening to roy keane and previously disliked micah richards but now due to his spats with keane he is quite entertaining

dislike  a lot ian wright and clinton morrison

like don goodman and love chris kamara in the lower league stuff but dont like david prutton

mark chapmans droning voice does my head in,  not on tv much but love chris waddle for saying it as it is
call me sexist ? but i cant warm to any of the recent glut of newer female pundits
but gabby logan is good

the best for me is jeff stelling

Chrismmo

I like Michael Owen, says it like it is.

Somerset Fulham

Jules Breach is a great presenter.

As pundits go, I like Hoddle, Souness, Keane and Alex Scott.

I can't stand most commentators, but the best one by far was Jonathan Pearce before the BBC quietened him down.