https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Is Anguissa

Started by perry geyton, May 01, 2021, 07:48:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Twig

Quote from: perry geyton on May 06, 2021, 11:33:29 PM
Quote from: ALG01 on May 06, 2021, 12:54:02 PM
I think before covid he was totally brilliant, our best player, but he couldn't shoot straight.

Since coming back he is nowhere near the same dynamic player, still good but not the same and I hope that doesn't last for his sake.
The whole COVID excuse is such a load of nonsense I've no idea how that excuse circulated, must of been Anguissa's agent

Yeah of course, because Covid never impacts people's health does it?

Twig

Quote from: Andy S on May 07, 2021, 12:10:13 AM
You do not need to come on here insulting people with different opinions to you. After all it would make life very boring if we were all of the same opinion

I understand where you are coming from but on this occassion I tend to agree that perry g's post was nonsense. It isn't a matter of different opinion, it's a proven fact that some people, whether sportspeople or otherwise, suffer long term effects from Covid.  To ridicule this as perry g did is something I find disrespectful all those who have struggled to recover.

ALG01

Quote from: perry geyton on May 06, 2021, 11:33:29 PM
I think before covid he was totally brilliant, our best player, but he couldn't shoot straight.

Since coming back he is nowhere near the same dynamic player, still good but not the same and I hope that doesn't last for his sake.
The whole COVID excuse is such a load of nonsense I've no idea how that excuse circulated, must of been Anguissa's agent

Well that is a very unnecessarily rude answer and I do not appreciate it.

I have stated my observation and opinion and you, with presumably a vast medical background have decided nobody has after affects that are long lasting.
Well I know two people that are struggling after they unfoirtunately got covid last year so I feel sure they will be thrilled to be told the good news that it is a nonsense excuse and there is nothing wrong with them. Shall i put them directly in touch with you so you can reassure themm they are 100% recovered despite apprently not being so.

Maybe they both are stooges employed by anguissa's agents.

perry geyton

Oh dear it looks like I've offended The Guardian reading brigade on here my apologies

If this is the case then Anguissa's been suffering from long COVID since the day we signed him

ALG01

Quote from: perry geyton on May 07, 2021, 02:49:31 PM
Oh dear it looks like I've offended The Guardian reading brigade on here my apologies

If this is the case then Anguissa's been suffering from long COVID since the day we signed him

Wow, really rude again. Is that the best you can manage.
I am suprised the mods don't deal with you, nbut that is up to them.

perry geyton

Quote from: ALG01 on May 07, 2021, 02:57:34 PM

I simply don't rate Anguissa as the Superman as many do on here I've always found him and his price tag to be completely overrated, I don't buy the long COVID excuse either, I've no idea where that excuse circulated from in the first place ???? Did the manager or club ever mention it ???

It was in no offense to people actually suffering from it

Go ahead then and report me to the moderators then as it seems this is the world we live in today where people are so OFFENDED by other people opinions and want them silenced ,,,,,

Sad

ALG01

Quote from: perry geyton on May 07, 2021, 03:05:58 PM
Quote from: ALG01 on May 07, 2021, 02:57:34 PM

I simply don't rate Anguissa as the Superman as many do on here I've always found him and his price tag to be completely overrated, I don't buy the long COVID excuse either, I've no idea where that excuse circulated from in the first place ???? Did the manager or club ever mention it ???

It was in no offense to people actually suffering from it

Go ahead then and report me to the moderators then as it seems this is the world we live in today where people are so OFFENDED by other people opinions and want them silenced ,,,,,

Sad

You were rude to me twice, very rude.
All I stated was my opinion.
I do not report people to the moderators,
it's up to them.

And by the way, if you offered an opinion that would be Ok.
But you have been really rude, twice. I don't want to silence your opinions, I like robust argument but I want you to learn some manners.

Twig

I'm not sure how on earth you do which newspaper I might read from my post but carry on in your own deluded manner.  Your apology is accepted.

perry geyton

Quote from: Twig on May 07, 2021, 04:32:58 PM

I'm not sure how on earth you do which newspaper I might read from my post but carry on in your own deluded manner.  Your apology is accepted.
Hang on a minute Mr Sensitive I didn't apologize to you, don't turn my words around

It's a football forum lighten up

perry geyton

IF Anguissa was suffering with long COVID as many have said he wouldn't have the energy to make long surging runs, the problem is that when he makes long surging runs it usually results in him doing a U turn and going backwards, that to me is not a COVID problem it's a severe lack of creativity problem

TC's Sporran

i cant see where perry geyton has been rude

i think some on here are being too sensitive
its a football forum
akin to debating in the pub and on the terraces

all this taking offence malarkey doesnt have to happen

react to it with banter and humour
no need for insults
just be cool and everyone will get along fine

back on topic for a while he was head and shoulders our best larker albeit without much end product
but to only have 2 goals to your name in your whole career surprises me
he does attempt to dribble in the wrong areas and has a bad habit of switching off

i cant see £25 million but im living in the past with league one players almost commanding that fee

TC's Sporran

Quote from: perry geyton on May 07, 2021, 05:31:33 PM
IF Anguissa was suffering with long COVID as many have said he wouldn't have the energy to make long surging runs, the problem is that when he makes long surging runs it usually results in him doing a U turn and going backwards, that to me is not a COVID problem it's a severe lack of creativity problem

i accept your evidence and the case is proven in my eyes.

LittleErn

Quote from: rebel on May 07, 2021, 06:33:37 AM

Agree, he should be 'surging forward' at every opportunity, there should be other players making forward runs in support.
He holds o to the ball too long, then is closed down. He's 2nd / 3rd in 'dribbles', but where is the end result?

Precisely! But who is addressing that fault? He's been the same for weeks - surging runs with no pass at the end of them. He runs into blind alleys. Maybe others are not making runs that allow him to make the pass, but, equally, that may be because he never has in the past? Do they not look at these things in training?

perry geyton

Quote from: TC's Sporran on May 07, 2021, 08:35:43 PM

its a football forum

no need for insults

back on topic for a while he was head and shoulders our best larker albeit without much end product
he does attempt to dribble in the wrong areas and has a bad habit of switching off

i cant see £25 million but im living in the past with league one players almost commanding that fee
Yep it's called cancel culture mate it's the new thing, eventually all banter will be gone in fear of offending, leading to a sterile world of nothingness....
Flat Woke

TC's Sporran

i work on building sites and in my workplace im probably gonna be the last to experience it in real life

never really liked him before but ive been pointed at jim davidsons youtube video offerings about this very subject

back on topic can anyone see him wanting to play at championship level?

(lol not jim davidson - Anguissa)

ALG01

Quote from: perry geyton on May 07, 2021, 05:17:41 PM
Quote from: Twig on May 07, 2021, 04:32:58 PM

Hang on a minute Mr Sensitive I didn't apologize to you, don't turn my words around

It's a football forum lighten up

Rude for a third time.
Are you going for a record?
Are you able to talk politely.

ALG01

Quote from: perry geyton on May 07, 2021, 08:47:54 PM

its a football forum

no need for insults

Yep it's called cancel culture mate it's the new thing, eventually all banter will be gone in fear of offending, leading to a sterile world of nothingness....
Flat Woke

You don't do banter. Banter is funny and has a cutting edge you are just rude. This is the fourth time being rude without saying anything. 

Let me know when the banter is starting?

TC's Sporran

lol that was a better reply ALG01

perry geyton

Quote from: ALG01 on May 07, 2021, 09:22:41 PM
Quote from: perry geyton on May 07, 2021, 08:47:54 PM

its a football forum

no need for insults

Flat Woke

You don't do banter. Banter is funny and has a cutting edge you are just rude. This is the fourth time being rude without saying anything. 

Let me know when the banter is starting?

OK wet wipe whatever you say

perry geyton

Quote from: TC's Sporran on May 07, 2021, 08:55:28 PM
i work on building sites and in my workplace im probably gonna be the last to experience it in real life

never really liked him before but ive been pointed at jim davidsons youtube video offerings about this very subject

back on topic can anyone see him wanting to play at championship level?

(lol not jim davidson - Anguissa)

So far he's done nothing to prove in a Fulham shirt that he's above that