News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Who should manage us in the Championship?

Started by Southdowns White, April 18, 2021, 01:37:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jules

One thing's for sure - either TK goes or Parker does or both. No way can we carry on the way we are next season. The squad needs a complete rebuild. We need a full time experienced DoF who is at the ground/training ground every day

Woolly Mammoth

TK is the catalyst in all that is wrong in the way Fulham operate in the area of recruitment and all that runs in conjunction with it, and nothing will change until he is replaced as D of F.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

South Coast White

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on May 01, 2021, 09:03:05 PMSo how can we as fans collectively try and change this situation short of just not turning up for games next season. ( covid allowing)
TK is the catalyst in all that is wrong in the way Fulham operate in the area of recruitment and all that runs in conjunction with it, and nothing will change until he is replaced as D of F.

Wingnut

I'd stick with SP. We need someone who knows the division, and knows how to get a team promoted. If he does move on, I'd opt for Howe or Wilder. TK is a bigger concern than Parker.
Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

bobby01

A point to think about is Brentford sell off their stars every season but are always there or there about the next year. Warburton was a decent manager as is their current one. They get dealt a worse hand than Parker has been given.
Watching the ups and downs since 1958, wouldn't have it any other way, what a roller coaster of a club.

Wingnut

Quote from: bobby01 on May 01, 2021, 09:24:38 PM
A point to think about is Brentford sell off their stars every season but are always there or there about the next year. Warburton was a decent manager as is their current one. They get dealt a worse hand than Parker has been given.

Totally agree. Player wise SP is going to go from rags to riches. We are going to lose some good players,  Andersen etc, but the remainder of our squad, along with the championship players we have out on loan, is going to leave us with a very strong squad at championship level.
Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Whitestone

Quote from: bobby01 on May 01, 2021, 09:24:38 PM

Brentford have never been in the Premier League unlike Fulham who have been in the Premier League for fifteen of the last twenty years.

Asotosyios

Quote from: Wingnut on May 01, 2021, 09:11:44 PM
I'd stick with SP. We need someone who knows the division, and knows how to get a team promoted. If he does move on, I'd opt for Howe or Wilder. TK is a bigger concern than Parker.

Can we please stop using that weak argument? Jokanovic didn't know the division when he got Watford promoted. Xisco didn't know the division when he got Watford promoted as well. Wagner didn't know the division when he got Huddersfield promoted. Even Parker didn't know the division when he got us promoted last year.

Asotosyios

Quote from: Deeping_white on May 01, 2021, 07:54:43 PM
Slav isn't coming back unless TK goes and that's currently very unlikely so not sure why people are suggesting him. Best bet would be the Barnsley manager, Gerhard Struber because he's a good manager, Howe is still unemployed but not sure he's the best bet long term but realistically I'd say they're two of the best options out there should we be able to poach either of them. Could go left field and get Ralf Rangnick but I'm not sure he'd be easily convinced

Struber left early in the season and took over New York in the MLS. Barnsley replaced him with Valerien Ismael and he has done great putting them in the playoffs. Rangnick has been in rumours about the Tottenham and Eintracht jobs, so I doubt it would be realistic even thinking about him.

I still think that Parker will be our manager next year, but if we decide to make a chance there are lots of managers out there.

WORTHINGFULHAM

Quote from: grandad on April 18, 2021, 04:04:41 PM
Parker has had to play the hand he was dealt with. Not having a fit Mitro & Cairney for virtually the whole season has been detrimental to our scoring & creativity .
Not sure thats true, cairney yes, mitro no, he banged them in for serbia and still he sat on the bench, he gave a motivantional team talk and still he sat on the bench, something is a miss, he aint injured or unfit.