watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

nfr snooker

Started by ALG01, May 03, 2021, 10:44:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ALG01

i started watching during the quarter finals. the standard was brilliant. the two finalists dazzled.

and then when we get to the final so many frames where it's like these guys forgot how to play. the errors have massively crept in. it is stunning what nerves and pressure can do.

However, this final remains simply rivetting snooker and on the second day fo the final I am expecting the highest quality to return. brilliant stuff.

ALG01

ithink this was a good thread so will answer it myself.

Brilliant final AND the sportsmanship of the players is amazing. The cheating footballers, who should be ashamed of their own lack of integrity, should take note how to be competitive and yet honest at the same time.

I thank you for starting the thread.

ALG01

You are very welcome. 064.gif 064.gif

bobby01

Tbh, after the my wife post, I presumed this was another anti tk thread, I really admire your ways of getting in your opinion.
No offence intended.
Watching the ups and downs since 1958, wouldn't have it any other way, what a roller coaster of a club.

Wingnut

Thoroughly enjoyed the final. Murphy played some amazing snooker when Selby got to 17 frames. Would have loved to see him peg back Selby. The tension would have been unbearable. Amazed that Murphy went for that pot along the cushion.
Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

sarnian

He had to go for the pot. There was no guaranteed safe shot and had he not tried the pot and still lost the frame he would have kicked himself for ever for not having a go.

ALG01

Quote from: bobby01 on May 04, 2021, 06:38:28 PM
Tbh, after the my wife post, I presumed this was another anti tk thread, I really admire your ways of getting in your opinion.
No offence intended.

the wife thread is a statement of fact. she simply has not watched the vast majority of the season because she said it was apointless waste of time as the end was inevitable with no forward line. Then after january transfer fiasco she barely asked about the results. when the club is run properly again, as  it is clearly not being done at the moment,she will watch again.

The snooker was a welcome distraction and the players are a credit to sportsmanship.

filham

Watched a lot of the snooker it was riveting, agree footballers should be made to learn from the sportsmanship example.