watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Streaming Sites

Started by Dodgin, May 08, 2021, 02:06:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dodgin

Most streaming sites I found were OK but usually interrupted by freezing and adverts covering the screen except one News-Source which was pretty reliable it seems now a hosting site is involved. Has anybody else used it as I can't get on to it now

We Are Premier League

gang

Quote from: Dodgin on May 08, 2021, 02:06:33 PM
Most streaming sites I found were OK but usually interrupted by freezing and adverts covering the screen except one News-Source which was pretty reliable it seems now a hosting site is involved. Has anybody else used it as I can't get on to it now.

Go onto news-source as usual, the domain has been taken over by Getvpnon, click onto my account and it will take you to the normal sign in for news-source.

MisfitKid

Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most...

Dodgin

Thanks Gang have just got back on, looked like a severe senior moment.

Southcoastffc

Before this season, during which I've gone over to the dark side and paid money for Nowtv, I used hesgoal.com from which I acquired all my russian brides.   😊👍
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

Holders

Quote from: MisfitKid on May 08, 2021, 03:50:29 PM
Quote from: We Are Premier League on May 08, 2021, 02:08:03 PM
H e s g o a l . C o m

Ditto.

That's what I use with GJ commentary. It freezes occasionally and is about 30 secs behind Jim but it's better than nothing.
Non sumus statione ferriviaria

Jurassic Parker

Posted this all the time at the start of the season then just gave up when I realised every week the same people were asking for streams and just needed to learn how to bookmark a site lol

https://reddt1.soccerstreams.net/

This site will give you like 20 options, different HD options, different kbps options, different broadcaster options. If one stops working, there are many more.

Please, bookmark it for your benefit.

And if you're having ad issues, install an adblocker

WindyCity

Yeah, I've had good luck with hesgoaldotcom.  Ticks me off, now that back in the Champ will only be able to see FFC games via streams.

MisfitKid

Quote from: WindyCity on May 08, 2021, 05:32:25 PM
Yeah, I've had good luck with hesgoaldotcom.  Ticks me off, now that back in the Champ will only be able to see FFC games via streams.

If we are lucky...   :dft012:
Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most...