News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Whos applying for a ticket for the Newcastle game.

Started by The Swan, May 08, 2021, 09:26:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Swan

As a long standing season ticket holder I am thinking about applying for a ticket for the last game of the season.

£20 not a bad price. Its a shame that we will already be down by this game.
The Swan

ALG01

The Swan

The Swan

Steeeeeeeeeed

When can you buy tickets ?

I have just had a quick look on the website and didn't see anything about them

I think it would be good to go along even if already relegated, nice day out etc.

Whitestone

Tickets for what will probably turn out to be a meaningless game cost £40 for adults with discounts for concessions.

For their final home game Burnley are holding a ballot and giving tickets away free to their season ticket holders who are successful in the draw. Nice gesture.

shepperton white

After their game at Leicester it's a dead rubber.  Hate to say - just cannot be arsed.   Maybe if we start winning a few games in the championship I may feel a bit differently.  I hope so.

filham

It would be interesting to see the new stand but not sure the Covid risk is worth taking to watch a relegated Fulham team.

Ronnief

As an oldie who had a season ticket last time and was through covid unable to apply for the earlier matches I would like to be able to attend the last match of the season no matter what our position is.  I would like to say I've seen Areola, Andersen, Lookman and other loan players play for Fulham. Come on you whites no matter what.

Bill2

Not allowed as went to Liverpool game. Good news is that I can go to the pub and watch there although no doubt it will be flitting on-stage all.the games.

clarkey

We are definitely going.

Last chance to see Prem at the Cottage for a couple of years.Hopefully wave goodbye to Cav !

bobbo

1975 just leaving home full of hope

Steeeeeeeeeed

fcfulham55

£20 blimey that's pretty much giving them away.
Sent from my Nokia 3310