News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

So at the moment realistically (at the very best)

Started by davew, May 07, 2021, 09:10:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

davew

It is us or Burnley that stays up with Newcastle 2 up tonight! We are not going to get more than 9 points from our last 4 games though 9 is possible but I suspect we might not get more than 6, so even less to play for and if we don't beat Burnley that's it!  :wine:
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

SP

I think they're probably safe with the 36 points they have already.

Steeeeeeeeeed

Very surprised at Leicester messing up so far

Edit, Newcastle now 3-0 up

Jules

4-0 Newcastle now :wow:

Makes such a difference to have clinical strikers in the squad.

TC's Sporran

Quote from: Jules on May 07, 2021, 09:33:44 PM
4-0 Newcastle now :wow:

Makes such a difference to have clinical strikers in the squad.

too late for the comeback 1-4?

St Eve

4-1. We need 4 more goals in the last 10 mins

St Eve

Blawarmy

We've deserved nothing from this season. That spell giving us hope makes the relegation even harder to swallow. We should have got out of it but SP went full DM on our squad at the time when we should have gone AM

Dodger53

I suspect we will not get any more points, far to negative from Scott and a lack of ability for most of the squad. If we are not relegated the PL is in real trouble. How on earth are we part of one of the best leagues in the world apparently with the crap boring football we play?
If we do stay up, we need a real shake up next season and Scott is never going to be the answer, he was a boring player and imo is far too close to the players to manage at this level at the moment.

FFC In Oz

Quote from: Blawarmy on May 07, 2021, 10:03:31 PM
We've deserved nothing from this season. That spell giving us hope makes the relegation even harder to swallow. We should have got out of it but SP went full DM on our squad at the time when we should have gone AM

Yep. 

Big run of games that we had mid-season that we didn't look to get on the front foot for.  Brighton and Southampton at home are the two that stick out.  Dropped points at WBA.

Burnley could not get any more points for the rest of the season and we still wouldn't catch them.

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: davew on May 07, 2021, 09:10:03 PM
It is us or Burnley that stays up with Newcastle 2 up tonight! We are not going to get more than 9 points from our last 4 games though 9 is possible but I suspect we might not get more than 6, so even less to play for and if we don't beat Burnley that's it!  :wine:

I thought you were about to say " at the moment realistically I have run out of gin ".
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.