watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Lemina is pants

Started by sunburywhite, May 10, 2021, 09:31:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sunburywhite

Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

Blawarmy

Quote from: sunburywhite on May 10, 2021, 09:31:18 PM
What does he give us?
The whole squad has been drilled into a pretty incompetent unit by SP.

Jamie88

I'm not so sure, I think he fits in perfectly - doesn't score and doesn't create anything.

Middlesexclub

Trotted back towards goal when we lost possession for their first goal. Bit of a sprint he would have got back before the Burnley player

AnotherVicHalomLoveChild

Well it's a contribution, of sorts...

Milo

One of better players for me tonight but agree he never sets the world alight.

A slightly younger Johansen? But we have Johansen already..

If the price was right I'd buy him but otherwise use funds elsewhere. So much overhauling to be done.

mancwhite

Far from the worse Fulham player out there tonight
Your just too good to be true Fulham

Craven Mad

I like Lemina. Hope we can convince him to stay as he'd be immense in the Championship.

Lordedmundo

I thought he was our best player to be honest. But maybe that just shows how bad the rest were...

MikeCdawg

He'll not want to stay with us

Deeping_white

Quote from: Milo on May 10, 2021, 09:44:19 PM

If the price was right I'd buy him but otherwise use funds elsewhere. So much overhauling to be done.

Think Saints will get rid for £5m and in the championship I think he'd run rings around most teams but he'd be on big wages and probs want to play at a higher level. Him, Reed and TC would over power pretty much every team though so it would be nice, albeit not vital to keep him

ALG01

i think lemina was a very poor sigining.very inconsistent and cost us possesion way too often

EricB

He faves us our first win at Anfield.

Whitestone

Good player. I'd be happy to see him return next season.

Andy S

FFC In Oz

Quote from: Jamie88 on May 10, 2021, 09:34:03 PM
I'm not so sure, I think he fits in perfectly - doesn't score and doesn't create anything.

Yep.

Him and Anguissa the most deadly midfield duo in the league.

We have to be the only team in the league that create nothing from our central midfielders.

@jolslover

Quote from: Whitestone on May 10, 2021, 11:12:01 PM
Good player. I'd be happy to see him return next season.

Agree
STH H3

blingo

Quote from: Milo on May 10, 2021, 09:44:19 PM

If the price was right..........you would have won, a barbeque, a hammock, table and four chairs, a 50cc motorbike, a fridge, oven and microwave, a sailing dinghy, a week for two at Butlins Bognor Regis and a fiat 600........COME ON DOWN

grandad

He along with Zambo, Robinson & Areola were the only players last night who showed any passion & all gave 100%.
Where there's a will there's a wife

Bronaldinho

Actually thought he had his best 45 minutes outside of the Liverpool game at CB last night.

Lemina's tackling and work-rate is good, but his output isn't as good as it should be.
@ABronsSmith

Author of 'The Craven Corner' blog - Hosted in the matchday programme, SB Nation & thecravencorner.wordpress.com