watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

It is/was EVERYONE’S fault

Started by ChesterTheTabby, May 11, 2021, 12:04:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChesterTheTabby

Relegation is disaster for a club. It happens because of those who comprise the active elements of that club. This relegation was result of failure from Tony Kahn down to the squad. No one succeeded. We invest, coach, and play as a unit, and when that unit fails all parts of the whole fail. It's not only TK, it's not only SP, it's not only RLC... it's the whole lot of them. They let themselves down, us down, and the history of FFC down. Let's stop taking the mick out of scapegoats of choice. Come what may next season, but this one is over. Take the 24 hours we need to decompress, and let's get back ready for the next campaign - COYW and come on Friends of Fulham! 
Someone once asked me, "Why Fulham?".
My response, "Well, lad, you just haven't seen the light yet"

ALG01

Quote from: ChesterTheTabby on May 11, 2021, 12:04:22 AM
Relegation is disaster for a club. It happens because of those who comprise the active elements of that club. This relegation was result of failure from Tony Kahn down to the squad. No one succeeded. We invest, coach, and play as a unit, and when that unit fails all parts of the whole fail. It's not only TK, it's not only SP, it's not only RLC... it's the whole lot of them. They let themselves down, us down, and the history of FFC down. Let's stop taking the mick out of scapegoats of choice. Come what may next season, but this one is over. Take the 24 hours we need to decompress, and let's get back ready for the next campaign - COYW and come on Friends of Fulham!

Whilst I appreciate your sentiment and am sympathetic to the idea that we need to put this season behind us.
We have an advantage that we know whicjh division we will be in and we need to get the squad in place in good time.
as a result we need the right people in place and for the last few years waiting till the last day of the transfer window getting a shed load of last minute loans is a disaster.
I do not need 24 hours or 58 hours or more than aminute to know what needs to be done and until it is done i will not believe for one second we will progress.
I have seen many relegations over the years but this one had a real special feel to it
it was pathetic and unnecessary as it was predictable.

I still support the team, i will still go and applaud at the newcastle game, the manager and players tried their best but failed.

what I can not applaud is nepotism.

ChesterTheTabby

Quote from: ALG01 on May 11, 2021, 12:13:18 AM
Quote from: ChesterTheTabby on May 11, 2021, 12:04:22 AM

Whilst I appreciate your sentiment and am sympathetic to the idea that we need to put this season behind us.
We have an advantage that we know whicjh division we will be in and we need to get the squad in place in good time.
as a result we need the right people in place and for the last few years waiting till the last day of the transfer window getting a shed load of last minute loans is a disaster.
I do not need 24 hours or 58 hours or more than aminute to know what needs to be done and until it is done i will not believe for one second we will progress.
I have seen many relegations over the years but this one had a real special feel to it
it was pathetic and unnecessary as it was predictable.

I still support the team, i will still go and applaud at the newcastle game, the manager and players tried their best but failed.

what I can not applaud is nepotism.

I really respect this. Well said.
Someone once asked me, "Why Fulham?".
My response, "Well, lad, you just haven't seen the light yet"

The Rational Fan

Relegation is not a disaster, because we can recover. The last thing we need is to think of it as a disaster, because if we do we will have to rebuild and relegated teams rebuild very badly. Smart teams like WBA in 2000s, just concentrate on getting promoted again. Rodak; Tete, Héctor, Tosin, Robinson; Reed, Anguissa, Onamah; Cav, Mitro, Reid with subs can get promoted easier than a rebuild.