https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Shahid Khan's Programme Notes

Started by Southcoastffc, May 10, 2021, 11:02:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChesterTheTabby

Quote from: Simply91 on May 10, 2021, 11:57:55 PM
Quote from: Fulham1959 on May 10, 2021, 10:17:16 PM
Exemplary written English, as always - and worth reading, as always.  I am still of the belief that it is substantially - if not all - written by the man himself.

What makes you think that?

I've met the man personally - he is eloquent, thoughtful, precise, and perceptive. He tends to compose the entirety, if not the majority, of his own notes for his teams I do believe - if not he definitely writes a very well done draft and then gives it to his PR folks to clean, review, and disseminate.
Someone once asked me, "Why Fulham?".
My response, "Well, lad, you just haven't seen the light yet"

ALG01

his programme notes are usually high quality

AJW48361

Why are these his last programme notes of the season?

FulhamStu

I am sure a lot of this was written for him, but he will have had to sign if off and it's gone out in his name.  That's how it works when you are in his position of seniority.  It's matters not a damn if he sat down and wrote every work, it's from him that matters.  Why is it that people want to snipe at everything these days, it's pathetic the world we live in, always someone else's fault, blame him, blame her.  In my younger days we got together and supported the club and the team and had a go at who we were playing.  Even thought there were less than 5,000 of us, it was a far happier place.

RaySmith

Quote from: FulhamStu on May 11, 2021, 07:46:52 AM
I am sure a lot of this was written for him, but he will have had to sign if off and it's gone out in his name.  That's how it works when you are in his position of seniority.  It's matters not a damn if he sat down and wrote every work, it's from him that matters.  Why is it that people want to snipe at everything these days, it's pathetic the world we live in, always someone else's fault, blame him, blame her.  In my younger days we got together and supported the club and the team and had a go at who we were playing.  Even thought there were less than 5,000 of us, it was a far happier place.

0001.jpeg

SuffolkWhite

Quote from: FulhamStu on May 11, 2021, 07:46:52 AM

When I see the criticism of the Khan's I just think, thank God we don't have Earnie Clay or Bulstroad!

This owner is fine even if there have been mistakes along the way, isn't that life? We all make mistakes.

I had a Chelski mate taunting me with what they had won over the years last night. I said to him that we have real fans and no plastic fans, that we are a small tribe and far more united as fans than his lot! But sometimes on this  board I do wonder if that statement is true.
Guy goes into the doctor's.
"Doc, I've got a cricket ball stuck up my backside
"How's that?"
"Don't you start"

H4usuallysitting

Nicely composed.....wonder why we had such a poor start to the season

toshes mate

I am sure 'H' writes these programme notes and there is a repetitious grammatical error in all of them just waiting for a very good detective to find ...  Are Parker's days numbered; or will it be someone else?  Will there even be another series?