more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Who do we want to win tonight ?

Started by Riversider, May 17, 2021, 04:02:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SP

The Enclosurite

Bournemouth.  Can't believe there's even a need for the question.
¡COYW!

grandad

Neither side are even up to our PL standard.
Where there's a will there's a wife

The Old Count

Quote from: roberto w6 on May 17, 2021, 06:39:45 PM
Quote from: filham on May 17, 2021, 06:33:51 PM
After last season I think Brentford deserve a bit of luck and it would be interesting to see if they make a better job than us of a season in the premier league.

I think they are a better run club - significantly. So you'd imagine there would be a detailed plan to follow re recruitment if promoted
Whereas, you could imagine TK running down Fulham Palace Rd on deadline day asking every passer-by if they wanted a contract. Actually, that is unfair and I take it back - he wouldn't know where Fulham Palace Road is
Quote from: roberto w6 on May 17, 2021, 06:39:45 PM
Quote from: filham on May 17, 2021, 06:33:51 PM
After last season I think Brentford deserve a bit of luck and it would be interesting to see if they make a better job than us of a season in the premier league.

I think they are a better run club - significantly. So you'd imagine there would be a detailed plan to follow re recruitment if promoted
Whereas, you could imagine TK running down Fulham Palace Rd on deadline day asking every passer-by if they wanted a contract. Actually, that is unfair and I take it back - he wouldn't know where Fulham Palace Road is
Good luck tonight. I hope your team: Brentford, do well. They are better run than us which is why they've had so much more success than us over the last 20 years

TC's Sporran

id like to see brentford win tonight and get beaten by barnsley in the final.

grandad

Bournemouth 1 up. Good goal. Brentfodder were wide open.

Dodgin

Brentford win play Barnsley, Cauley score deflected goal in fifth minute of added on time, Brentford get penallty and keeper saves it.

cookieg

Quote from: grandad on May 17, 2021, 05:31:10 PM
I would like a Bournemouth Barnsley final. Bournemouth are my daughters team as she lives there. Barnsley is my wife´s team. Not decided who I would want to win.

Go with Bournemouth. Wives come and go but your kids are your kids. 😂😂

grandad

Brentfodder turned into a bit of a thug side. Both Jansson & Janelt should both be off.

PaulJ123

Bournemouth. Good players who will be better next season than they were this season and might take Parker.

Brentford would lose Toney to a Crystal Palace and with him gone along with Watkins and Benrahma last summer, they won't be as much of a threat.

grandad

Bournemouth the better of 2 average sides but deserved the win

Steeeeeeeeeed

Being a child of 1980s schooling, I hope everybody wins.

mrmicawbers

If Brentford fail again they could be in trouble financially. Here's hoping.

LittleErn

I'd love to see Barnsley get some success but judging by tonight's first half both teams are very poor. If this is the best of the Championship then bring it on.

Penfold

Quote from: mrmicawbers on May 17, 2021, 08:49:10 PM
If Brentford fail again they could be in trouble financially. Here's hoping.

I doubt they will be. Their last accounts showed an operating loss of just over £9m - well within their owner's reach. In the previous year, they recorded a profit of over £20m.

St Eve

Quote from: bog on May 17, 2021, 04:38:49 PM
Quote from: Asotosyios on May 17, 2021, 04:23:51 PM
I would like to see a Brentford-Barnsley final.

If Bournemouth are interested in Parker, they can make an offer for him even if they don't get promoted.

+1.
+2

Riversider

Why did all the Bournemouth supporters have to wear face masks and yet the Barnsley fans don't  ?
Do they have to be worn at The Cottage on Sunday  ?