watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Spurs fans booing

Started by Cumbrian White, May 20, 2021, 08:21:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MartyFFC

One can only imagine the devastating impact this will have had on the Spurs players and their families. I just hope we refrain from any booing, standing, shouting or using any bad language at the weekend

Sir Alec of good Stock

Quote from: Southdowns White on May 20, 2021, 09:35:20 AM
What about the chants in the good old days ,  we're 5h1t and we know we are' 'What a load of rubbish'  'that's why we're going down' and You're getting sacked in the morning' directed at our own manager oh and who can ever forget 'Dicks out, Dicks out' or indeed all the other too many to remember managers names followed by 'out'
I pay my money and weigh up the situation, if I think someone deserves some critical pointers addressed to them, then I will not hold back.  I do think if us supporters had been there this season, Mr Parker would still be attaining plaudits for his dress sense just not at Craven Cottage.
Don't forget "Cox Out" and my favourite for Don Mackay "Stop the rot sack the Scot"

Fulhamfan666

Quote from: Cumbrian White on May 20, 2021, 08:21:45 AM
Shows why some players have admitted that they or some of their team mates have enjoyed no fans in the stadium.

I just hope that we are a little more dignified this weekend and enjoy watching a game live again, regardless of how the season has gone.

This is a chance to enjoy being at a game again and not boo the players or manager but with the mentality of some on this forum sadly I can see the same happening v Newcastle and "fans" taking the chance to boo the team/players.

I pay my money I have the right to boo mentality. Childish.

T R I G G E R E D.