watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

NFR...Nuno leaves wolves

Started by bobby01, May 21, 2021, 02:05:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bobby01

Watching the ups and downs since 1958, wouldn't have it any other way, what a roller coaster of a club.

Wingnut

Shocked, I have to say. Any reason given?
Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Jimsbeerbelly

Deeping_white

He's probably going somewhere better but if I were SK/TK I would throw all the money world at him to get him here because he would instantly make us better

HV71

Surely got to be going to Surs - if that happens then he may want Coady to go with him  which could result in Andersen going somewhere else

Slaphead in Qatar

Maybe he is going to Real Madrid or Barce, it was rumoured

junior white

Word is that he could well be going to spurs as someone mentioned above. It ha seen a strange and weird season so who knows in reality could end up with us lol

Neutral Zone Ultra

Quote from: Deeping_white on May 21, 2021, 02:23:23 PM
He's probably going somewhere better but if I were SK/TK I would throw all the money world at him to get him here because he would instantly make us better
Would be weird for him to downgrade to the Championship

Bill2

Not sure we could afford to offer him enough to come to us over Spurs, if he is heading there.

bobby01

No. But ranieri is leaving as well.
Watching the ups and downs since 1958, wouldn't have it any other way, what a roller coaster of a club.

PaulJ123

Deeping_white

Quote from: Bill2 on May 21, 2021, 03:19:28 PM
Not sure we could afford to offer him enough to come to us over Spurs, if he is heading there.

We were paying Slav fortunes to manage us in the champ before, I don't think the Khan's would be averse to it because they tried to get Wenger/Laurent Blanc when we down before if I remember correctly and they'd want even more. Besides he'd 100% be worth the potentially bigger wages and Parker is already on about £5m a year so I'd rather we paid that to Nuno than him tbf

Dodgin

Nuno Is Portugese so is Fabio, probably just wants to manage him and Scott goes to Wolves.

clarkey

Wolves aren't so stupid as to go for Scott

Willham

Funny enough I think wolves would do very good with SP in charge, currently I think they lack that build up play, the dribbling and end touch is great but those before the key passes are missing, the patience and the slow sideways passes that scotty Parks the bus does all too well! And defensively they could do with an extra telling.

The best thing for SP to wolves is a frightening strike force. I do think our defence and CM plus wolves wingers forward and Mourinho our like cairney would be pushing for europa league.

Unfortunately we have cavaleiro and R(eal)' L(oad of) C(rap)

Texas White

No Parker going to Spurs, Nuno to us.  🤪 Levy wants Parker

MartyFFC

Been sexting Daniel Levy 100%