https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Would you bite their hand off

Started by H4usuallysitting, May 24, 2021, 07:09:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Keefy

I'd very happily drive him there

Art Vandelay

If we get a few million in compensation as well then good news :)

South Coast White

Can anyone really see a top Premier league outfit like Spurs want an unproven rookie Manager that is Scott Parker. It would be suicidal for them to get him in and pay off his contract. I think there's more chance of us getting Guardiola.

SG

Quote from: South Coast White on May 24, 2021, 08:14:22 PM
Can anyone really see a top Premier league outfit like Spurs want an unproven rookie Manager that is Scott Parker. It would be suicidal for them to get him in and pay off his contract. I think there's more chance of us getting Guardiola.
Totally agree

grandad

Levy is too experienced to gamble on SP. Not going to happen.
Where there's a will there's a wife

RufusBrevettatemyhamster

Quote from: grandad on May 24, 2021, 08:47:36 PM
Levy is too experienced to gamble on SP. Not going to happen.

He gambled on Ryan Mason after sacking Mourinho and not having someone lined up. So I dispute that.

Sting of the North

Quote from: South Coast White on May 24, 2021, 08:14:22 PM

Wasn't that what Chelsea did with Lampard? Scott has at least double the experience... so there is hope.

H4usuallysitting

Spuds fans I've spoken to.... They really want him.... Levy will want to please the fan's...what with the super league & kane off

bobby01

I still seriously wonder if a lot of that is dubbed, or maybe my browser is poor but his lips are blurred for me in a lot of places, the players are just leaning on desks. It just doesn't feel right.
Watching the ups and downs since 1958, wouldn't have it any other way, what a roller coaster of a club.

FFC In Oz

Quote from: Keefy on May 24, 2021, 07:34:22 PM
I'd very happily drive him there

I would drive him there too.

And I live on the other side of the world.