more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

No Team in Premier League History has scored less than 10 goals at Home

Started by Steeeeeeeeeed, May 23, 2021, 11:55:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lordedmundo

Quote from: AnotherVicHalomLoveChild on May 25, 2021, 07:00:03 PM
Well to be fair it is an achievement - of sorts....although NOT one to be proud of!

"More of them NON moments" Scotty?

Need to work on that in the summer break, plus re building a defence, plus a mid - field, plus an attack, preferably not just good enough to get us out (upwards) of the Chumpionship but also one that can compete & remain in the Premiership.

How does that make the left overs & neglected who remain @ the club feel? Worthy enough to have a regular place next season but no where good enough to compete should we (by some miracle) get promotion back to the Premiership (yet again.)

Are they going to get a real chance beyond that or be dumped / loaned out yet again until their contracts eventually run out?

Quite the conundrum & how can the owner, his son & Scotty work it out - some challenge, game on!

I'm hoping that the owner ensures his son is less involved in recruitment and that Parker is taking on a challenge elsewhere! The more I think back to season 19-20, the more I think we need a new head coach/manager!

clarkey

Cav should not have been on the pitch at all. Certainly he is not a lone striker by any means, but then he is a poor winger as well as he always does exactly the same thing. Mis controls, stumbles backwards, turns inside, runs into trouble, panics and then either shoots at the corner flag or falls over.

Has anyone ever seen him beat a man, or put in a top level cross. Ever ?

SouthIslandWhite

So on 2 Feb, 2021 Man U scored as many goals in one game at Old Trafford as we did all season at the Cottage in that 9-0 drubbing over Southampton? Do I have that correct?
There is only one Fulham Football Club.

Barrett487

At least Derby still hold the ultimate record of fewest points