watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

BBC training ground

Started by MickTheBeard, May 25, 2021, 12:21:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MickTheBeard

Looks like movement on bbc ground about using part of the pitches as before with a bit of covid restrictions added with temporary buildings for staff,changing area and toilets with pitches upgraded re submitted for work to start for ready next season,that's the.message I have heard,to move the 23s and 18s from London school of economics across the road from Motspur park.

Riversider

Quote from: MickTheBeard on May 25, 2021, 12:21:36 AM
Looks like movement on bbc ground about using part of the pitches as before with a bit of covid restrictions added with temporary buildings for staff,changing area and toilets with pitches upgraded re submitted for work to start for ready next season,that's the.message I have heard,to move the 23s and 18s from London school of economics across the road from Motspur park.

That would be great news if it happens 👍🏻

Somerset Fulham

Great to see the ownership making good on their promises.

Bracken White

Blimey - recall playing cricket there years back! Fully agree - good it's underway for utilisation & just across from Motspur Park, too. Stand @ CC coming on well, also!
Stay Fulhamish ~ stay unique

Stoneleigh Loyalist

I played football  there many times against the B.B.C and the pitches were always very heavy.
Some money will be needed to be spent to bring them up to standard.

mrmicawbers

Well the BBC are as wet as they come,hardly surprising. Great left wingers though.

H4usuallysitting

Jims Dentist

Quote from: mrmicawbers on May 25, 2021, 02:13:21 PM
Well the BBC are as wet as they come,hardly surprising. Great left wingers though.
😄