Main Menu

Just 18 Days Till The Euros Starts

Started by Steeeeeeeeeed, May 24, 2021, 08:19:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Steeeeeeeeeed

June 11th.

Not bad, looking forward to it. France will win it

grandad

Can´t be bothered to watch it. Too much Summer sport to watch. Cricket, tennis & F1.
Where there's a will there's a wife

ALG01

another guranteed disapointment
the overhyped englan squad is lacking real quality and no players sparkle.

Whitestone

Really looking forward to the Euros. Southgate has an abundance of attacking talent at his disposal. It'll be interesting to see who he selects.

We Are Premier League

More importantly, will we sign anyone before the Euros? almost certainly not...

Cumbrian White

Not sure I can be arsed, so much football on I'm not sure I'll watch many games, not even sure I'll watch too many england games unless we get to the semi and final. Think we might be watching Scotland so if we are will watch that but on the whole, not watching any non England games. Thankfully I live in a rugby town up north so I'll hopefully still be busy with my business and that'll keep me away from the footie. 

Sting of the North

Quote from: ALG01 on May 24, 2021, 10:13:23 PM
another guranteed disapointment
the overhyped englan squad is lacking real quality and no players sparkle.

I really don't understand this point of view. England clearly has enough high end talent to challenge for the medals. There are no excuses at all in that regard. Look at what players there are, and what clubs they play for. Most other countries (with just the exception of maybe 2-3 others) would love to be able to pick players from England that are not even considered by Southgate. It is only about selecting the right players and making them work as a team (not really something Southgate seem to be great at unfortunately).

England with the talent available should always expect to be there or thereabout when it comes to the semi finals. They are not overhyped, but maybe Southgate is. In my opinion.

Lighthouse

If you think I am going to bother to sit and watch a series of games I have no interest in with players I probably don't know. While the house and garden are in serious need of TLC. Then you are right. Hell Summer is for watching football and tennis and for hours on end.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope