watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

NFR Saturday 29th May Trepidation

Started by Jules, May 28, 2021, 09:24:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jules

Now we have been miserably relegated, what more can lift our spirits than our local rivals playing in big important games.

Play off Final - Brentford v Swansea. I am more concerned about this game than the other one. Come on you Swans! Please continue the Brentfodder play off curse! This game is far more important due to the fact we are going down.

Champions League Final - Chelsea v Man City. Hoping for a City win obviously, although have to be honest I don't particularly like either team.

RufusBrevettatemyhamster

I'd want Brentford to go up to be honest. Much more of a threat than Swansea, as they're a better run club.

Andy S

I think this ridiculous rivalry is as crazy as it gets. Come on Chelsea and Brentford. I see the Tv companies almost crying after Man Utd were beaten on penalties the other night. Man City can do no wrong according to the pundits. So let little old Brentford have their bit of fame in the prem. They deserve it

bobbo

i dont get the hate for other local clubs . i'd rather both teams win . chelsea and brentford.
even though we'd never hear the end of it i got a few close mates support brentford so i wish them well. and chelsea.
1975 just leaving home full of hope

Whitestone

Would prefer Man City and Swansea to win. Think Man City will but having seen the play off semis I can't see Swansea winning. But then again they are playing Bottleford so you never know.

bog

Good luck to Brentford. When Uwe Rosler took over they began to move upwards. They are a very well run club and one that deserves promotion.  :54:

092.gif   

St Eve

I want Brentford and Chelsea to win

SuffolkWhite

I have no problem with Brentford or Chelski for that matter, it would be good to play the Bee's next season as it's a derby of sorts but other than that not fussed. It's a bit like Chelski not really being fussed with our rivalry with them as they look to Spurs as their main rival. I think the Bee's fans love to hate us generally but that is just born of being a smaller club insecurity issue.
Guy goes into the doctor's.
"Doc, I've got a cricket ball stuck up my backside
"How's that?"
"Don't you start"

Jules

Come on Swansea!! I can even use the black and white scarf emoji!  049:gif

SP

Not really fussed about Brentford. If promoted, it'll be interesting to see how they recruit to avoid a one season stay.

I'll never, under any circumstances, offer my support to that lot down the road.

Should be an interesting days sport though.

Woolly Mammoth

Not that I will be watching either match but as London Clubs I hope both Brentford and Chelsea win. Especially Brentford as I would want an English Club any English Club to beat a welsh club.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

filham

I always consider Fulham's interests first.
I can see us taking three or four points off Swansea next season but possibly only one off Brentford.
Come on you Bees. In all honesty they do deserve it this time.

F(f)CUK

I have both a Swansea and a Brentford pair of mates. I have wished the Swansea supporting mate good luck and wished the Brentford supporting mate a good day. I don't talk toChelsea supporters  :005:.

toshes mate

Brentford winning and surviving next season might just be one in the eye for our beloved Club especially if SP and TK are still calling the shots.  Not fussed about the European competition but hope it is a lively game in keeping with the best ever seen - nine goal thrillers in normal time are always dramatic and that is what I'd like to see happen tonight.  Good luck to all four contestants.

Fulham 442

The few Brentford fans I have encountered absolutely loathe us with a passion.  Although I think they will win today, and I have a grudging respect for them, I still want Swansea to win, and they have always been a footballing side imo.  As far as the CL Final goes I want Chelsea to win.  All my Mum's side of the family were/are Chelsea fans, in fact my cousin has travelled to Porto with his son and I wish him better luck today than with his recent trip to Wembley!

Whitestone

Swansea will need a bit of good luck and fortune to win today. Brentford are clear favourites just like last year. Come on you Swans !

SP

Quote from: Whitestone on May 29, 2021, 11:22:28 AM
Swansea will need a bit of good luck and fortune to win today. Brentford are clear favourites just like last year. Come on you Swans !

I'm hoping Ayew will be the match winner today, a decent player at this level.

Fulham 442

Well that's a good start for Brentford being gifted a pen by the Swans goalie!

Blawarmy

Quote from: Fulham 442 on May 29, 2021, 03:12:49 PM
Well that's a good start for Brentford being gifted a pen by the Swans goalie!
Brentford seem to get a penalty in every match.

Nero

Dont know how Brentford think they are going to survive in the PL not keeping possession at all just keep looking to attack and shoot