https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

KMac operation today

Started by Southcoastffc, May 28, 2021, 06:40:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Southcoastffc

Good luck Kev.
?s=19
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

The Swan

We are all 100 percent hoping that the operation will be successful .  Hope you make a complete recovery and back with Fulham as a future coach.
The Swan

RaySmith

Quote from: Southcoastffc on May 28, 2021, 06:40:50 PM
Good luck Kev.
?s=19

:plus one: :plus one:

Twig

I do hope the op went well and hope we hear positive news from Kev during his recovery.

JackHamlet90

Good luck KMac hope he is on the coaching team next season

I Ronic

Message on Twitter from the club saying op went well and both he and his brother are recovering. You forget that his brother has to more or less go through the same op and recovery. His brother deserves plenty of respect for doing this 👏

Southcoastffc

Quote from: I Ronic on May 29, 2021, 10:37:25 AM
Message on Twitter from the club saying op went well and both he and his brother are recovering. You forget that his brother has to more or less go through the same op and recovery. His brother deserves plenty of respect for doing this 👏

?s=19
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

paulbrookersmazydribbles

St Eve

Texas White

Yes very happy to hear that.

HV71

bog

The news we all wanted to hear.

Twig

Dunstable Fulham

All the very best to KMac and his brother. I am delighted to read it went well and wish them both all the very best going forward. Quality player and individual.
My best mate and his brother went through exactly the same a few years ago. It transformed my best friends life.

cmg

Genuine, proper good news.

The best kind of good news.

perry geyton

When all's done get him in as assistant manager to whoever's at the helm next season

SP

Quote from: perry geyton on May 30, 2021, 08:20:47 PM
When all's done get him in as assistant manager to whoever's at the helm next season

My little group has been lucky enough to chat to him quite often & he's seriously bright & on the ball. On top of that he's a people person, definetly need to get him on the management team.