watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Chris Wilder

Started by Jims Dentist, May 28, 2021, 06:08:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jims Dentist

Looks like Chris Wilder is going to WBA.

They are a well run forward thinking club and are quite likely to yo yo their way back to The Prem next season.

Whitestone

They will be one of the favourites for sure but are no more likely to yo yo than us.

@jolslover

Why are they well run or forward thinking ffs, it's West Brom - Seems like any team that doesn't have Tony Khan as DOF is 'well run'
STH H3

Deeping_white

Quote from: @jolslover on May 28, 2021, 11:07:16 PM
Why are they well run or forward thinking ffs, it's West Brom - Seems like any team that doesn't have Tony Khan as DOF is 'well run'

Lol +1 if the OP actually spoke to any West Brom supporters he'd find out that they're not run that well and they don't like their owners because they're tight as they come and don't invest much in the squad

Willham

I'm not a fan of wilder, I think hes a bit of a magath, wilder can do some decent things with a set of players with the right mindset but if players think differently to his philosophy then their terrible.

I also think hes a bit of a one hit wonder, his success last year was nothing short of a miracle, if you look at the stats, specifically the heat maps, you'll see Sheff u in almost exactly the same positions as the previous year but instead of being top ten their now absolutely footed to the bottom of the table.

This tells me that is was incredibly fine margins between their success and downfall, the players were pretty much the same, the tactics were also, and the places hey got the ball still very similar, so either their finish last year was lucky or this year it's been unlucky. One of them two almost has to be true and after watching more of them this season I havent seen a side that's come out of defeats looking unlucky. I've seen a side that seems incredibly poor and up until wilder left, looked like they had absolutely no idea what to do with themselves.

And I believe since wilder left they've looked a better side

I do however rate howe although I do have concerns over his ability too. Last time he was sacked I felt he had an incredible team that should never have been near relegation. Eddie Howe is either fantastic or he just drifts a club. I could see a few players in our current squad really telling with howe though, he does sort of fit the fulham look, and has plenty more experience than parker.

Twig

As others have said, what's so "well run" about the Baggies? Plus they resorted to Allardyce ffs.