3 Cherries

And what is not so likeable?

And any suggestions on how the pies could improve? 086.gif

Woolly Mammoth

Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

The Old Count

ScalleysDad

The last time we played Wolves I came up with the Wolves Westcountry Exiles, not good for the liver, and there were two Environmental Health chaps in the group. After having a look round they looked scared so we skipped munchies and booked a table at the pub that does Thai food, very well as it happens, by Hammy Bridge. I remember years ago I tried a chicken curry. Absolutely awful and I took it back only to met with blank stares. Nowadays it's a sarnie once we get off the train and an M&S meal deal at Waterloo.

Ronnief

Turner's pies in Chichester, Bognor, Rustington and Broadwater make award winning pies and their pasties are superb.  092.gif

SP

Personally, I wouldn't risk eating in a football ground for health & cost reasons.

ron

"Kilmarnock Pies" as they are now called were once "Killie Pies", sold at the football club. The name change came as a copyright issue when they became more widespread.

Best meat pie I ever tasted, and available delivered. The club would do well to sell those, though I guess another name change would be needed for down here.

Stop Press.....The maker is Brownings Bakers in Kilmarnock.

bobby01

Quote from: Ronnief on May 29, 2021, 01:39:40 PM
Turner's pies in Chichester, Bognor, Rustington and Broadwater make award winning pies and their pasties are superb.  092.gif

I am often delivering that way, where are they available? I desperately need to stay away from van bacon rolls.
Watching the ups and downs since 1958, wouldn't have it any other way, what a roller coaster of a club.

Nero

I blame tk, what does he know about pies

H4usuallysitting

Yes... I agree.... fantastic pies....... The pies in the cottage were good, but about 6/8 year's ago became terrible....think we changed supplier....so, I now usually visit Fishers in Fulham High Street prior to the game