watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

“Parkerball”: Premier League vs Championship

Started by ChesterTheTabby, June 02, 2021, 02:56:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bill2

Sounds pretty obvious but we need goal scorers, we have a good squad but apart from Mitro none of the attacking options know where the back of the net is, lets be fair the shooting is terrible, frequently from outside the box and woefully off target. We need players who are prepared get in the box and the wide players with the nouse to pick them out.
I think we have the latter especially with Robinson and Tete and their pace, but who do they pass to, Frank has never scored for us and Cav can miss from anywhere even from a few yards out. Josh O is not that bad but in my mind not really good enough and Harrison is more suited to his role in front of the defence.
I do not know where there players are but we need to buy someone who is quick and has a record of scoring even in the lower divisions, look at Jamie Vardy, Wilson and the current Brentford player. A goal scorer will score you just need to the players to give him the opportunities.

Tabby

Some managers manage to coach their players to make runs in behind to create opportunities in the attacking third. If anything, I'd suggest that on evidence of players like Cav, Lookman and even Kamara last year Parker eventually coaches that out of them.

Now, I don't think he is a terrible manager, just that he is mediocre.

Fulhamfan666