watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Norwich

Started by Willham, June 10, 2021, 09:02:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Willham

A Norwich fan once told me they enjoyed the championship more, and explained because we're winning, he continued, the little things, fans after the game, atmosphere and the general sense of things, he laughed and said even in media we shone in a brighter light,

Been thinking and seeing a lot of negativity on this board right now, being the end of a prem season and that, I'm eager to see, well and hoping to see this board a lot more positive, back to the liking of SP and we'll probably still be worried about TK but I wonder, it'll be interesting.

Obviously as some mentioned about is struggling, if they are right then I guess it'll be a lot more negative? But personally I see us doing well, a part of me kinda hopes we fail in the play off final and get a chance to sure up even more before centering the prem, but I dont think that'd come kindly to some

filham

First things first. Lets see some Fulham goals scored at the Cottage. Nine in a season, whatever the league, is totally unacceptable.

SP

I'm afraid it's looking like another extremely tough season for the promoted teams. Norwich are currently on offer at evens for relegation.

Barrett487

Could it be be that he enjoyed it because they were winning the majority of games?

WayneKerrins

'Hoping to see ..back to the liking of SP'.
He comes across as a likeable person. As for liking him as a manager of Fulham FC? Nah the last third of the season was a regression of biblical proportions. No effective pattern of play with the ball and doesn't improve any (? Reed) players under his tutelage.

hongkongfulham

Quote from: Willham on June 10, 2021, 09:02:07 PM
A Norwich fan once told me they enjoyed the championship more, and explained because we're winning, he continued, the little things, fans after the game, atmosphere and the general sense of things, he laughed and said even in media we shone in a brighter light,

Been thinking and seeing a lot of negativity on this board right now, being the end of a prem season and that, I'm eager to see, well and hoping to see this board a lot more positive, back to the liking of SP and we'll probably still be worried about TK but I wonder, it'll be interesting.

Obviously as some mentioned about is struggling, if they are right then I guess it'll be a lot more negative? But personally I see us doing well, a part of me kinda hopes we fail in the play off final and get a chance to sure up even more before centering the prem, but I dont think that'd come kindly to some

Its true that a season in the second tier gives a lot more to smile about (generally) for us. My two points would be firstly that when you are playing in a tiered system like the English leagues, if you are not going for the top tier and pushing on then what are we even doing? For me it will always be about getting us back in to european competition, and decision making should be geared towards that goal, however foolhardy that desire may be.

Secondly, being down a tier makes me fear of slipping further, which was a real possibility not long ago! Any gap we can put between us, league one, and games at the stadium of light are welcomed.

But, i will say, looking forward to playing some champagne football next year and stuffing some teams! dare to dream lads...

RufusBrevettatemyhamster

The championship is a far more enjoyable league. Anyone can and do beat anyone. More entertaining, and we stand more of a chance actually doing well.
Beyond the top 6, the premier League is about finishing 7th. The big clubs are too big and will only get bigger and more "important". The super league showed this. They don't care about the league, they only care about how much money they make.
Its lost its edge as the best league in the world.
And, statistics show, the championship is third or forth highest supported league in Europe. Shows how good it actually is.

Andy S

The premier league is about getting to play in European competition. That is only open to the top teams. If other teams start taking those spaces the the big teams will change the rules again