watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Are we likely to be in the mix to return to top flight

Started by Andy S, June 21, 2021, 10:20:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Andy S

The answer to that is we should be. The problems that I see are that we have to re-establish our squad as a promotion club which is not as easy as people think.The wage structure has to be sorted to ensure that you can keep your best players happy. You need a decent squad with some battlers who will give the club a direction. The clubs that only just missed out last season in my opinion are in a far better position to mount a promotion push. Everyone wants to beat you as you were a premier club last season and they straight away judge what progress they have made. It is also an advantage to have an experienced manager who can recognise problems early. Let's hope.

WestSussexWhite

The squad we have now is easily top 6. Even with players like Anguissa leaving. With Parker going Kitro is likely to stay, Tete has said he will stay too so in short. Yes. We should be challenging

Tabby

A major difference between our squad now and teams that fell through the divisions is that most and managed it as recently as last season.

Should be in the mix, doesn't mean we will be though.

WhiteJC

I think its going to depend on who is the manager, who stays and who comes in however if the league started tomorrow and everything is "as now" then yes we should be a challenger.

filham

How can we make a judgement when there is doubt about our manager and we havn't a clue about our line up.
Will Mitro, Tosin, Reed, Anguissa, Cairney and Stefjo still be with us.

Bassey the warrior

Every day the Parker saga drags on our chances are reduced. There's a lot of work to do on the squad.